Mafia 2018! (18 Viewers)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Btw. thumbs up @Monty @Wittl and @ADP1897 for being newbies and on absurd tiem zones and still performing.

We couldn't plan anything 'cause Wittl was drunk in Japan and ADP lives in Indonesia :lol:
That was probably better for us, I could have fucked it up if I were able to post more. So deadline always has been 6am for me. Once I even posted with a girl laying next to me ::lol3::

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Btw. guys. I didn't have a migraine attack :D There's reason the date didn't appear. It said 2012 and the package is empty :lol:
:lol:

You pulling the disappearing act twice was ridiculous to pull off. I just couldn't be bothered to bring it up any more at some point.

I really did belive you had a migraine though :lol:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
That was probably better for us, I could have fucked it up if I were able to post more. So deadline always has been 6am for me. Once I even posted with a girl laying next to me ::lol3::
Blessing in disguise. There was a couple of tiems, where I thought you and ADP was about to get caught :lol:

Thankfully the Cs saved us :p

Kyle on day 2. I couldn't believe it :lol:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
:lol:

You pulling the disappearing act twice was ridiculous to pull off. I just couldn't be bothered to bring it up any more at some point.

I really did belive you had a migraine though :lol:
:D

I used to suffer from them years ago, that why I have the package or a photo of it.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I was dead set you and Klin were working together at some point. You played of him really well. But pitbull doing 180 on you was just bonkers
I don't get the 180. But it was planned to get him raddled, so he would appear inconsistent and in the hands of his emotions. I thought you guys would suspect him then.

- - - Updated - - -

Now you guys got me excited to play!!
Man, I'm seriously considering narrating a game. Tiem tho. I see if I can find tiem next week?

I'll write the best story btw :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)