Mafia 2018! (6 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
You knowing something twist the way you think other people perceive it. I still thinks it was'nt a 100% thing and that why I never left you.

You do remember that I truly did'nt want to lynch Blondu though. I only had to do it cause damm @radekas And sidd came out of nowhere without reading the thread att all :lol: and deflected the whole discussion
You were so annoying. The only reason we didn't lynch you tonight was 'cause we feared you and Klin were up to soemthing, and you either were the BG or were protected by him :D

So we went for the least obvious guy to protect: Basel

OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,449
    @Fred who did jethro protect tonight?
    You didn't see my posts about him.

He didn't protect anyone in any day :lol:

I even sent him a pm asking him if he understood his role, and i explained it in detail to him, what his powers were. He then told me that he understood and never contacted me again :lol:

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,452
    Even i didn't realize that ?Klin and Tomice were working together, too bad pitbull wasnt a G, it would have been a master move :p

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    You didn't see my posts about him.

He didn't protect anyone in any day :lol:

I even sent him a pm asking him if he understood his role, and i explained it in detail to him, what his powers were. He then told me that he understood and never contacted me again :lol:
    We never had a chance :lol:

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    You were so annoying. The only reason we didn't lynch you tonight was 'cause we feared you and Klin were up to soemthing, and you either were the BG or were protected by him :D

So we went for the least obvious guy to protect: Basel
    @Klin was "protecting" me. :ghey:

Never believed him but it was worth asking on the off chance he is and you guys will waste a whck

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    Btw. thumbs up @Monty @Wittl and @ADP1897 for being newbies and on absurd tiem zones and still performing.

We couldn't plan anything 'cause Wittl was drunk in Japan and ADP lives in Indonesia :lol:

Monty

Tuz Royalty
    May 2, 2017
    i still think the session should be reduced...quite a few times in the mornings, me, adp or maddy would be put under suspicion...and then by night every one has forgotten

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    [MENTION]Kiln[/MENTION] was "protecting" me. :ghey:

Never believed him but it was worth asking on the off chance he is and you guys will waste a whck
    I wanted to prove to you I was a C after attacking you. That's the fastest approach I could think of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)