Mafia 2018! (1 Viewer)

OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,425
    It’s definitely difficult when you play with a person for the first time. The D getting whacked on the first day is just bad luck and makes it almost impossible to win the game. It also makes it super boring for us lurking :D
    It isn't always luck by the way.

I remember the time we got Radekas, we explicitly agreed in the PMS that he was the detective, and this was from day 2. Before Tomice made that whole fiasco and kinda ruined it for us :D

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    Nah it was weak reasoning. There was no way Fred was gonna lynch him. He is a teddy bear
    Btw. Tomice I was serious when I said that it was clear Blondu wasn't a G. Altho it was the G in me that said it in that tone. All about getting you guys emotional and confused :p

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    Seriously what the fuck was @pitbull thinking when he said that super tactic about following the jailer?
    He sincerely blew my fucking mind. It was like being in an alternate reality.

I really couldn't understand how he wasn't getting it. Otherwise it was just you today on the block

Cause not a single C wanted to go after Maddy, where was [MENTION]ALC[/MENTION] when I needed him

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Why did you jail me @Klin?
    Because I convinced myself you were a G and wanted 1 G vote less tonight. To be honest with you, I had no idea who I was going to vote tonight. It felt boring and I wanted to pose as the BG, hoping for the real BG to come out and possibly identify some Gs.

I died laughing when Pitbull suggested that. I was liek: Now everyone thinks he is a G or the love child of Janna and Badass.
    :lol:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    @Fred cheers for the narrating job :D

- - - Updated - - -

I remember PM'ing saying that pitbull should just keep talking and dig his own grave :lol:
    Pitbull was the MVP of the Gangsters. Especially when he admitted he didn't vote for me, 'cause everyone said he did so 'cause I angered him :lol:

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    Btw. Tomice I was serious when I said that it was clear Blondu wasn't a G. Altho it was the G in me that said it in that tone. All about getting you guys emotional and confused :p
    You knowing something twist the way you think other people perceive it. I still thinks it was'nt a 100% thing and that why I never left you.

You do remember that I truly did'nt want to lynch Blondu though. I only had to do it cause damm @radekas And sidd came out of nowhere without reading the thread att all :lol: and deflected the whole discussion

My hunch that those who defend Blondu are G's wasn't that off though

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    by the way, i turned invisibility off the night before...but when i logged back in in the morning it had reverted so i had to turn it off again
    It was more about the way you handled my question, you were very calculated. I knew there is no way a first time player would respond the way you did unless he is getting tips

Good job anyway :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)