Mafia 2018! (3 Viewers)

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I still don't understand your fixation on Maddy. I still don't understand how you failed to ever mention ALC or radekas. Shall I run a campaign against you like you're doing with me? Honestly, if you're a C, I'm shocked.
You are welcome to use the search feature, only if you have the time though :D.

I would bet you will find that me and Radekas had our fair share of back and forth, especially on day one. I also had a lovely discussion with ALC recently

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Considering we have lost the Detective and we can't trust the fucking jailer, I have to let you know if we still stand a chance.

I am the Bodyguard. Do not fucking kill me. I am undecided between radekas, ALC or Tomice.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Considering we have lost the Detective and we can't trust the fucking jailer, I have to let you know if we still stand a chance.

I am the Bodyguard. Do not fucking kill me. I am undecided between radekas, ALC or Tomice.
Fine, lets kill Maddy or pitbull then

BG don't reveal yourself for now

- - - Updated - - -

If you are the BG you played the worse BG game in the history of the forum. Congratz

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
If the jailer is not recruited, please prove yourself by jailing me tomorrow. I will protect a civilian instead.

Wait, can this be done @Fred? Can the BG protect if he's jailed? No right? That's the Lawyer who doesn't lose his ability when jailed.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

Yeah, me suggesting for Cs to unite their vote around jailers decision was retarded and this is genius? So much for relying on the experienced players

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Tomice

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, me suggesting for Cs to unite their vote around jailers decision was retarded and this is genius? So much for relying on the experienced players
I can only die if the stupid Cs vote against me. Unless we have a badass lawyer. We outnumber them. Vote Tomice.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Tomice

- - - Updated - - -

I can only die if the stupid Cs vote against me. Unless we have a badass lawyer. We outnumber them. Vote Tomice.
Doesnt matter who dies, Cs are not united around a confirmed C vote = C death tonight or at best no lynch and a C whacked. Still Klin, anyone can say theyre a bodyguard

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Oh and if anyone think Klin is actually the BG then no. Jailer if you are still a C don't contact him

The BG revealing himself at this point makes no sense.

If the G's know the BG they now know who not to waste a whack on, which they can't afford. The only reason for the BG to claim is so the D and Jailer can contact him secretly.

The BG is useless at this point anyway since we no longer have the D, If we don't have the D then it logically follows that the BG have only himself to protect (he can't protect the Jailer because we have no way of knowing if he was recruited)

Now since the BG claimed he must protect himself, saving the G's from a wasted whack.

OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,280
    If the jailer is not recruited, please prove yourself by jailing me tomorrow. I will protect a civilian instead.

Wait, can this be done @Fred? Can the BG protect if he's jailed? No right? That's the Lawyer who doesn't lose his ability when jailed.
    Ya you're right, the BG cannot protect anyone while he is in jail

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)