Mafia 2018! (3 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Because it's true.
I'm a noob when it comes to forum mechanics, but i played it sometimes with my friend..

I know this much, that 1 day you need to ponder and gaining as much as info as you can. I did those. I post your name because as i said it was a joke,.. change mine to blondu before he post thise screenshots, too risky of a play for a G.

Then change to pitbull because he's asking alot but he's just you know.. asking. I like to think that the G have some active player in it, so my 1st day pick was blondu, and pitbull.

What do you expect? I don't even know most of user post style. Hence i tried to takes some info.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Hmmm im considering changing my vote to you

- - - Updated - - -

Tuznia's resident jew has been thrown in the locker. Tomice is in jail!

Tomice may not post, and his vote does not count.
Nice job, dickhead

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Why would he be the last person to vote for a C if he is a G?
Because you may still be a G and Jethro fucked up and got lucky. That would mean that most of the Gs were already on blondu yesterday. Long way, but still possible.

My instinct is telling me to go for ALC or radekas today.

- - - Updated - - -

ALC

OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #926
    A reminder everyone that the deadline is one hour earlier today. That is in exactly 3 hours and 20 minutes!

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    Because you may still be a G and Jethro fucked up and got lucky. That would mean that most of the Gs were already on blondu yesterday. Long way, but still possible.

My instinct is telling me to go for ALC or radekas today.

- - - Updated - - -

ALC
    Earlier you said this: "Why Maddy? I'd go for anyone between radekas, Kyle or campioness today."

What changed?

- - - Updated - - -

A reminder everyone that the deadline is one hour earlier today. That is in exactly 3 hours and 20 minutes!
    No it isn't...

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    What is the argument voting against me, that yesterday I didnt vote for blondu (good job Cs that lynched him :baus: ) or Tomice, who the Gs surely wouldnt let go to a coin toss if he was a G? If anything, I'm surprised so many of us did vote for them, we killed a civilian and learned pretty much nothing of substance in the process, I see nothing that suggests that proportionaly more Gs are hidden inside other votes than inside blondu or Tomice votes

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #930
    Earlier you said this: "Why Maddy? I'd go for anyone between radekas, Kyle or campioness today."

What changed?

- - - Updated - - -

No it isn't...
    I don't know if this is part of the game for you, but I don't want the same confusion as yesterday.So thats why I'm responding

It was clearly stated yesterday before the game started that the deadline was 11PM CET, after unanimous agreement it was agreed to make it one hour earlier today to become 10PM CET The current CET time is 6:27PM CET

So please stop confusing everyone about the deadline and get on with the game.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
    I don't know if this is part of the game for you, but I don't want the same confusion as yesterday.So thats why I'm responding

It was clearly stated yesterday before the game started that the deadline was 11PM CET, after unanimous agreement it was agreed to make it one hour earlier today to become 10PM CET The current CET time is 6:27PM CET

@Fred

Tell me if mine was wrong.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #934
    Guys, because of daylight savings, there seems to be some confusion over time. To make it clear, the deadline is one hour earlier than yesterday, use whatever equivalent time you want, the bottom line is it is one hour earlier than yesterdays deadline.

I hope that clears this up

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012

Lol. I'm not confusing anyone, but simply stating the fact that your math is off. :D

You wrote your post at 6:19 CET (7:19 CEST). That means it was 3 hours and 40 minutes from deadline, not 3 hours and 20 minutes.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    I honestly have no clue today and after the blondu fiasco I don't even feel like trusting my instincts anymore. I still think that there might be a G in the group that defended blondu hard. Klin was the most vocal of these people, but that doesn't tell much. Maddy is weird but I can't tell what is it. I think like I've seen him play this game like that before :D.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
    I think the people who initiated the attack on Blondu are the most likely suspects.
    I voted for him on the basis of his detective comment, but it was a just a brain fart, nothing more.
    If Blondu was a G, I was sure that Klin and piotrr were G's too. So now I think Klin's probably a civ.
    I am not sure about Tomice, but Blondu was convinced that he's a C, and I will respect the poor lynched man's final wishes.
    My primary suspects are Kyle, Monty and Radekas. Radekas's voting seems suspicious to me, but I think Kyle is more likely to be a G.
    Kyle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)