Mafia 2018! (2 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Wow, ok. We lost 3 C's last night?? So how many are we now 8 vs 4 ?

blondu vs tomice made sense cu there were screenshots and evidence going bak and forth

kyle i dont see the data leading to this discussion

whoever planted the seed for kyle is most likely the G

will sleep a bit more and comb through the pages more finely
@tomoce this one?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I’m sure he’ll do some good combing

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Yeah the back and forth part. What back and forth? :lol: He is just sthretening the narrtive that maddy had reason to vote me insted of blondu and that I was actually suspicius at the time

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Props to the Gs, they have taken a method proven to work and are using it to their advantage. Making false statements and putting the burden of proof on the opposing party over and over to exhaust them from repeating the same thing again. The “fake news” aka Trump method. I admire it.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Imo klin is a possibility..
I'll dig my post from before, but i'm pretty sure saw klin asking around for piotr, and maybe someone else to vote tomice at last minute on 1st day lynch.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Ah shit,really is annoying that we end up losing 3 Cs in one day.

- - - Updated - - -
@Klin why were you pushing so hard for Voller to place his vote on Kyle?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Imo klin is a possibility..
I'll dig my post from before, but i'm pretty sure saw klin asking around for piotr, and maybe someone else to vote tomice at last minute on 1st day lynch.

Yes, because that's exactly what a G would do. Beg for Cs to gain votes instead of advising his G buddies in PM to change their votes.

Ah shit,really is annoying that we end up losing 3 Cs in one day.

- - - Updated - - -
@Klin why were you pushing so hard for Voller to place his vote on Kyle?
Because I thought that Kyle was a G and was absolutely sure radekas will save him at the end knowing he hasn't voted yet. Obviously I was wrong and kinda pressured him not to vote for pitbull and with a random Jethro instead, knowing fully well he wasn't killing a G as Kyle was a Civilian.

The fact that everybody reained calm at the end spoke volume.
@Tomice, you have got to be a G. You're doing the same thing all over again with me a Maddy.

I won't be available today, so chances are I'm gonna get lynched. No reason to trust me, of course, but radekas or ALC have to die today. Preferably the former.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
lets look at the dead as they were all Cs, not that they were of much help to the cause :D

Voller - jailed himself the first day :lol:, in the second jailed Tomice (so he believed Tomice was a C). went after ADP1897 yesterday and got whacked
Fr3sh - his game was not worth looking at, we were unlucky he wasn't a G
piotrr - went after Wittl first day, got whacked
Kyle - went after Maddy 2-3 times, ALC 2-3 times, blondu 3 times, pitbull several times, Monty, Klin, Tomice, Fr3sh, I'm sure I'm forgetting someone. no idea what to make of this.
blondu - went after Kyle, ALC, no lynch, Tomice in the end

I know that Maddy is a suspicious player and I am suspicious of him too, but really we got nothing on him other than being rather inactive and making random votes, I wouldn't be surprised if he just decided to not give a crap as a civilian. I'd rather go for either Wittl or ADP1897, maybe piotrr or Voller were headed somewhere.

but, to be fair, this game is pretty much over, 7cs vs 5gs is impossible with no detective or no clues.

- - - Updated - - -

thought about it a bit more, we do have one strong clue - we can assume that Tomice is a C 99% - he went to a coin toss the first day and Voller jailed him in the second day. if we're going to lynch a G tonight, all civilians, and I mean every single one of the 7 out there, have to vote the same as Tomice. otherwise the game is over after today. lets discuss and propose names, but when it's voting time, we're either united or dead.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Soo..

We need to look at voting patterns, rather than these ideas that we can interpret a lot from what people wrote, whackings and hunches. As a C being confused and insecure creates reasonings that differs all the tiem. Only voting patterns provides consistent evidence.

When I get home I'll go thru how the votes were distributed and will look at patterns. There is one or two G's that voted on both Kyle and Blondu, and that is the first G we need to look at. If we don't stay on that course and fall back on hunches the G's can easily manipulate us.

Oh, and I won't be answering questions that do not regard votes and voting patterns, 'cause that is a typical G strategy if one of their guys are in trouble: derailing and confusing

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
thought about it a bit more, we do have one strong clue - we can assume that Tomice is a C 99% - he went to a coin toss the first day and Voller jailed him in the second day. if we're going to lynch a G tonight, all civilians, and I mean every single one of the 7 out there, have to vote the same as Tomice. otherwise the game is over after today
That is a risky strategy. Tomice is a liekly recruitment due to the first day, the jailing is irrelevant, Tomice knows as little as every other C.

We need to look at voting patterns. Fairly simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Thought about it a bit more. Tomice might have been recruited. So we're fucked. :lol:
:agree:

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
lets look at the dead as they were all Cs, not that they were of much help to the cause :D

Voller - jailed himself the first day , in the second jailed Tomice (so he believed Tomice was a C). went after ADP1897 yesterday and got whacked
Last person voller questioned was klin, look again for yourself. And he isn't provide a good reasoning why he suddenly changed from blondu to alc, & radekas.

About kyle, i already said that if not sure, shouldn't pick. After radekas and sidd cast their vote, i also cast mine, it's 2.00 a.m. and i was sleepy. So do you, remember?

Yes, because that's exactly what a G would do. Beg for Cs to gain votes instead of advising his G buddies in PM to change their votes.
That what you do at 1st day, if you're a G it make a sense, since you can claimed that blondu was innocent, and tho one who picked tomice should be questioned. You also laying low after that.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
That is a risky strategy. Tomice is a liekly recruitment due to the first day, the jailing is irrelevant, Tomice knows as little as every other C.

We need to look at voting patterns. Fairly simple.

:agree:
voting patterns is still just an educated guess, all the Gs need is for 2 Cs to get it wrong and game over. I'd rather have Cs united and having a pop at a suspicious character, but all together. only problem is - we don't know a single reliable C. :D maybe the jailer can somehow reveal himself - jailer can't be a G right?

- - - Updated - - -

Last person voller questioned was klin, look again for yourself. And he isn't provide a good reasoning why he suddenly changed from blondu to alc, & radekas.

About kyle, i already said that if not sure, shouldn't pick. After radekas and sidd cast their vote, i also cast mine, it's 2.00 a.m. and i was sleepy. So do you, remember?

That what you do at 1st day, if you're a G it make a sense, since you can claimed that blondu was innocent, and tho one who picked tomice should be questioned. You also laying low after that.

didn't go through all Vollers posts, just his vote from yesterday and it was for you

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
voting patterns is still just an educated guess, all the Gs need is for 2 Cs to get it wrong and game over. I'd rather have Cs united and having a pop at a suspicious character, but all together. only problem is - we don't know a single reliable C. :D

- - - Updated - - -

didn't go through all Vollers posts, just his vote from yesterday and it was for you
Then i shall provide the post

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
voting patterns is still just an educated guess, all the Gs need is for 2 Cs to get it wrong and game over. I'd rather have Cs united and having a pop at a suspicious character, but all together. only problem is - we don't know a single reliable C. :D maybe the jailer can somehow reveal himself - jailer can't be a G right?
The jailer can be recruited. Only the bodyguard is a sure bet C.

BODYGUARD! Do not reveal yourself.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
The jailer can be recruited. Only the bodyguard is a sure bet C.

BODYGUARD! Do not reveal yourself.
the jailer can't be recruited before Gs know who it is though. if he casts his vote before jailing time casually and when jailing time comes jails the next alive person in the list of participants (if we all agree to this strategy), we'll all know who the jailer (and more importantly, civilian) is and what his vote is and we can unite around that. all we'd need is for the jailer to figure out a potential G, I reckon it's 5 vs 7 at this point, shouldn't be too hard :D

anyways, I'm going for Wittl at this point, looks like ADP1897 wants to drag me into a debate :D

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Okay, I just made a fast overview of voting patterns.

I have two suspects: Klin and ADP.

When I get home, I'll tell why it's those two and not the 4-5 other possibilities.

- - - Updated - - -

the jailer can't be recruited before Gs know who it is though. if he casts his vote before jailing time casually and when jailing time comes jails the next alive person in the list of participants (if we all agree to this strategy), we'll all know who the jailer is and what his vote is and we can unite around that. all we need now is for the jailer to figure out a potential G, I reckon it's 5 vs 7 at this point, shouldn't be too hard :D
We risk the jailer getting recruited as we speak or already being recruited. As soon as the G's knows his name, the jailor can tried to be recruited by them.

This is not a good strategy at all. Back to only replying to voting and patterns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)