Mafia 2018! (34 Viewers)

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Great job guys. Zero activity an hour before deadline and no one found it suspicious that Kyle was being sacrificed. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Nvm Klin did

Basel changed from Kyle to Klin, making the difference only to 1 vote between him and pitbull. Let's watch the action.

This created the lynch to proceed with a coin toss between blondu (C) and Tomice. The fact you wanted to save Tomice at the last minute without posting anything (but remained lurking here most of the times) is weird to say the least.
You are the worst @Klin

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I am. I hate playing with Cs with Kyle's reckless style.
That's funny, how would you call your style then? Calculated?

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway between today's vote and yesterday with all the bandwagoners and ghost voters we can easily get 2-3 targets to focus on, we need to agree on those and spread votes between them. I ask all of you to look only at voting patterns tomorrow instead of following random hunches. Those got us nowhere so far

- - - Updated - - -

We are 8 C's to 4 G's. Possibly even 7 C's to 5 G's already.

We have one day to get a G otherwise it's game over. We are playing against the odds here losing the D day one so we need to step it up

- - - Updated - - -

wow

Gs are whacking all the experienced players which means there's at least one experienced player among them. Which means Maddy, Klin, ALC and me.
You think noobs wouldn't whack the experienced players? even more likely since experienced player might go for the challenge especially losing after whacking the D. Regardless it's almost certain at least one of those names is a G

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Wow, ok. We lost 3 C's last night?? So how many are we now 8 vs 4 ?

blondu vs tomice made sense cu there were screenshots and evidence going bak and forth

kyle i dont see the data leading to this discussion

whoever planted the seed for kyle is most likely the G

will sleep a bit more and comb through the pages more finely

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Klin and Maddy are certain G's. We must vote on at least one of them today if not both.

Maddy mentioned Klin only in 5 post, klin mentioned maddy 6 time. 11 times combined in the whole thread for two of the most active and divisive players in the game? impossible.

In Klin 6 posts he never once responded directly to maddy. maddy never responded directly to klin in his as well.

Maddy didn't mention Klin once in regards to him fucking up as a C for two straight days, Maddy of all people (he of course not defended me once against Klin calling people to lynch me even though he said I'm probably a C)

a lot of those posts mentioning one another are actually deflecting blame, Kudos to @pitbull, wouldn't have connected the dots without you probing at them (post 755 my favorit)

The other posts are of Klin directly defending Maddy since maddy was getting heat from quite a few people.

4 out of Klin's 6 posts mentioning Maddy:

People voting for Maddy all of a sudden. :lol:
@radekas, what do you make of today?

Oh trust me, I claim full responsiliblity if Tomice is not a G. But I doubt he's gonna get lynched tonight.

Not much since I only got to the thread like 1h ago and I didn't read the thread. I will keep my vote on campionesidd tonight because of my usual first day hunch but I think Maddy and blondu are pretty suspicious. Mostly blondu because of his last few posts. Maddy because I know very well how he plays as a C and as a G and him being inactive is very out of his C character.
Fuck your hunches. I wanna hear valid reasons.

What Kyle said, why do you doubt it?
He's gonna get saved by voting someone who is not here to defend himself. Everyone who is voting for Maddy...

It could have meant something if we have splitted the vote between Blonde and someone who was protecting him like Maddy. As was suggested a few times
Again why didn't it? He was the only person who actually fucked up today and that's usually enough on day 1
Not to mention I said numerous time I would prefer to vote Maddy, Kyle or you but no one went along beside Kyle and maybe ALC
Why Maddy? I'd go for anyone between radekas, Kyle or campioness today.
I followed up with an explenation for that last one be he didnt even respond

It's late and finished an all nighter almost, I'm going to bed I will provide more quotes or arguments if needed tomorrow but they are easy to find. Just had to put it down before I forget

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
So let’s go for maddy again and then if he’s a G, we get Klin

maddy

- - - Updated - - -

And we know Monty is a G too

if you read the link i attached a few posts ago i explained the subset of people i am watching...and then a bit later post the first maddy vote, you have ALC just adding his vote with no text and nothing before or after

- - - Updated - - -

see, still no response with reasoning...why did you vote blondu yesterday? why have you voted maddy today?
- - - Updated - - -

Dude was on my ass for voting maddy and making it seem like I had no reason to do so.

Follow me, sheeple. Vote maddy and we get 3 Gs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)