Lukas Podolski - AM RL, SS - Arsenal (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Podolski + Shaqiri.

:tuttosport::tuttosport:
Agree.

It's not like we're getting another Borriello or Padoin.

Some people will keep on complaining about every fucking player.
I guess only the Falcao's/Di Maria's/Sanchez's will make them happy.

I think our forward line as:
CF:Tevez,Llorente,Morata,Podolski.
SS/AM/Winger: Podolski and/or Shaqiri,Pepe,Coman,Pereyra,Gio.

is really good.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Agree.

It's not like we're getting another Borriello or Padoin.

Some people will keep on complaining about every fucking player.
I guess only the Falcao's/Di Maria's/Sanchez's will make them happy.

I think our forward line as:
CF:Tevez,Llorente,Morata,Podolski.
SS/AM/Winger: Podolski and/or Shaqiri,Pepe,Coman,Pereyra,Gio.

is really good.
Yep. Tevez, Llorente, Morata, Podolski while not too long ago we had Borriello, Quagliarella, Matri and Giovinco.

blacknwhite

Aug 7, 2014
Exactly.we're improving over the years,we're not signing Padoin's and Peluso's anymore.
We even sold a lot of our dead wood.
Im not a big fan of Podolski, but i like the fact to improve step by step - even if slowly. better improving slowly than doing some short-sighted business like milan did with ibra 2010 and getting fucked in the end.

podolski is a good squad player, and his stats in london (assists+goals) are really good. im not a fan, but i can accept his arrival.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #149
    Are we really getting Podolski, Shaqiri and Falcao all in the same window?

WOW WOW Marotta WOW
    You want to know the best?

I just moved up to level 1 000 000 in #CSRRacing for Android! You should check it out for FREE!

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    You make it sound like we're getting another Padoin or Motta...
    He's no Falcao but he's no Borriello also.
    It's even worse then motta and padoin. I really can't understand how people can like such players and be happy with them.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    It's even worse then motta and padoin. I really can't understand how people can like such players and be happy with them.
    If you rate Motta and Padoin higher than Podolski...well nothing can be said about it.
    you completely hate him for some reason.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    True, I really dislike him. I don't even hate padoin and motta, but it is really enough of them in the team, no need to add one more dislikable player,

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
    If it's a loan,then I don't understand the need for any complaints.Relieves us on having to rely on Giovinco when we want to rest our strikers or if Morata is a flop.

I think nobody would dispute that he is better than Giovinco.Next year,we are bringing Berardi back anyways,so he will fuck off back to Arsenal.

However,if there's a chance of getting Shaqiri,we should ignore Podolski.Shaqiri would tear a new one for all Serie a teams.

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    Im not a big fan of Podolski, but i like the fact to improve step by step - even if slowly. better improving slowly than doing some short-sighted business like milan did with ibra 2010 and getting $#@!ed in the end.

podolski is a good squad player, and his stats in london (assists+goals) are really good. im not a fan, but i can accept his arrival.
    Signing Podolski is short sighted. He is semi-finished and at the best case scenario has two more years in him. Just like almost all the players comprising the rest of our squad.

Shaqiri, Morata, Nastasic, Chicarito, Immobile, ... these are targets that would be good for the long haul.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
    If it is a loan than this is a great deal. I do not want to buy him at all, but it would be so great to have him on loan. Just loan him for the season and then don't take the option to buy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)