Lukas Podolski - AM RL, SS - Arsenal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #184
    And from what I read, Arsenal would prefer a deal with Wolfsburg since they want L. Gustavo in the deal.
    but the player prefers Juve to Wolfsburg. :p

anyway, in the end there's a better chance we'll get an average Italian at that position. :D

- - - Updated - - -

I like Podolski but that's a bit excessive. Don't think he's worth that much. Shaqiri it is then.
    Wasn't it posted here he made 2.4m per year? :confused:

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    Immobile sux, and Hernandez is not an upgrade (and a short term fix/solution).

You said long haul.
    He is a long term purchase because he is young. The same for hernandez. It is way too early to say that Immobile sucks. All the evidence is against you uptil now.

We need to purchase young players... 26-27 years old at the most. Our best players in every position are all veterans. Buffon, Barzagli, Pirlo, Lichsteiner, Tevez, Llorente. Chiellini and Marchisio arent young either.
    Pogba is the only world class youngster and he will probably leave in the next two years along with the 27 year old vidal.

Podolski is not the kind of player that could make much of a difference to us and he is old and will need replacing around the same time that we will need to replace all the others (1-2 seasons). I'd rather purchase a youngster.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)