Lukas Podolski - AM RL, SS - Arsenal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Signing Podolski is short sighted. He is semi-finished and at the best case scenario has two more years in him. Just like almost all the players comprising the rest of our squad.

Shaqiri, Morata, Nastasic, Chicarito, Immobile, ... these are targets that would be good for the long haul.
Immobile and Chicharito are straight up ass.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Podolski's only 29, he's far from finished. He's like Kuyt so I see no reason he won't play at his current level for at least 5-6 more years.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Signing Podolski is short sighted. He is semi-finished and at the best case scenario has two more years in him. Just like almost all the players comprising the rest of our squad.

Shaqiri, Morata, Nastasic, Chicarito, Immobile, ... these are targets that would be good for the long haul.
:lol: :howler: Long Haul my ass. One is a terminal bench warmer at United with an extremely limited game, and the other is an over-rated sack of shit and a cunt of epic proportions.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
can´t believe some things i read in this thread.
podolski injury prone? wat?
i just looked it up: in his entire career he had 1 (!) "serious" injury, last season where he missed 21 games.
before that he missed 23 games in 6 seasons! that´s not even 4 games per season.

i would love to get him on loan. he often looks like a weird and one-dimensional player but he gets the job done.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
on loan I don't mind provided we can bring in a player like shaqiri as well. and that is going to be the hard thing. we need both IMO.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Podolski's only 29, he's far from finished. He's like Kuyt so I see no reason he won't play at his current level for at least 5-6 more years.
Kuyt is the Zanetti of wingers. His work ethic is what defines him as a player. Podolski is not like Kuyt at all. Kuyt on one leg has more stamina than podolski.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: :howler: Long Haul my ass. One is a terminal bench warmer at United with an extremely limited game, and the other is an over-rated sack of $#@! and a $#@! of epic proportions.
Podolski gets limited time in bloody arsenal where Rooney and RVP do not play.
Immobile has one good season and a long future ahead of him. Very difficult to come worse than Podolski too.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
If it's a loan, who gives a fvck. Let's see what he can do (although I highly doubt he can have any useful impact), and if he turns crap, we can toss him back to ArseAnal.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Podolski gets limited time in bloody arsenal where Rooney and RVP do not play.
Immobile has one good season and a long future ahead of him. Very difficult to come worse than Podolski too.
Immobile sux, and Hernandez is not an upgrade (and a short term fix/solution).

You said long haul.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Today morning Juve directors contacted Arsenal: AFC said "No" for loan, they want to sell the player outright. Negotiations frozen. Wolfsburg are now favorites to sign Podolski - SKY

blacknwhite

Aug 7, 2014
Juventus are looking for a second striker and they are targeting Lukas Podolski. There have been new contacts with Arsenal this morning. At the moment, Gunners’ request is high: the loan would be very expensive, because Wolfsburg are interested in the German attacker too. The player, who would prefer moving to Juventus, earns €3.5M per year. Juventus wouldn’t be convinced about making the deal at these conditions. Therefore, this option remains frozen, waiting for developments on the alternatives. Juventus search for a another forward.
http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calc...for-podolski-the-request-is-high-the-updates/

fuck him at these conditions. his wage demands are too high for just a squad player. wolfsburg can have him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)