Lukas Podolski - AM RL, SS - Arsenal (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

il_tedesco

Jan 13, 2014
That transfer makes absolutely no sense to me. Getting a 29 year old average player doesn't help any team with some kind of ambitions. Podolski has never performed on the highest level, he was great against mediocore and small Teams, especially in the German Nationalteam.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You obviously have little to no clue what you are talking about and I prob waste my time, but anyway.

Podolski is very underrated and offers some specific skills, that very few players offer. Wenger the fool should have known from the beginning, that he isnt a lw. His main strength is a leathal finish..his left foot is simple outstanding and world class. His passing and understanding of the game is also ok, but he cannot work the flank and dribble past defenders...his defensive awareness is ok, but not enough for the wing, where he has constantly support the LB.

His best position, and that has been clear since he went back to Cologne, is the SS role..roaming around the CF and having many goalscoring opportunities..perfectly suited for a counter attacking team. During his last weeks at Bayern, when Heynckes became short term solution, he played that role there too and convinced totally..the decision to leave Bayern was already done and dusted though..who knows what would have happened, if Heynckes would have come in earlier. He can also play as a CF, but less effective of course.

Then a remark to Wolfsburg. They have endless money through VW and if VW decide to invest heavily, then fasten ur seatbells. Do u even have an idea how big VW is? Fiat is a joke compared to them. They wanted Lukaku badly and were ready to offer 30m€+ for him..the cash is there. They already pay very high wages or why do u think players like Gustavo and de Bruyne went there? There is potential in that team and they can pay 8m€ gross easily.
I used to own a VW, so yes I know what I'm talking about. Would a player rather play for Juventus, the top team in Italy, or would he rather play for Wolfsburg where you are destined to finish several points behind Bayern every year? Obviously players will choose Juventus unless they have a personal attachment to whatever club in Germany.

Podolski will only be a sub player for Juventus. I have always been impressed when he plays for Germany, but disappointed when playing for his club teams. I would pass on him.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
You obviously have little to no clue what you are talking about and I prob waste my time, but anyway.

Podolski is very underrated and offers some specific skills, that very few players offer. Wenger the fool should have known from the beginning, that he isnt a lw. His main strength is a leathal finish..his left foot is simple outstanding and world class. His passing and understanding of the game is also ok, but he cannot work the flank and dribble past defenders...his defensive awareness is ok, but not enough for the wing, where he has constantly support the LB.

His best position, and that has been clear since he went back to Cologne, is the SS role..roaming around the CF and having many goalscoring opportunities..perfectly suited for a counter attacking team. During his last weeks at Bayern, when Heynckes became short term solution, he played that role there too and convinced totally..the decision to leave Bayern was already done and dusted though..who knows what would have happened, if Heynckes would have come in earlier. He can also play as a CF, but less effective of course.

Then a remark to Wolfsburg. They have endless money through VW and if VW decide to invest heavily, then fasten ur seatbells. Do u even have an idea how big VW is? Fiat is a joke compared to them. They wanted Lukaku badly and were ready to offer 30m€+ for him..the cash is there. They already pay very high wages or why do u think players like Gustavo and de Bruyne went there? There is potential in that team and they can pay 8m€ gross easily.
Nazi Zach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)