Lukaku a̶n̶d̶ ̶K̶e̶s̶s̶i̶e̶ thread. (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
That 15 mil is NOT what it's about. The 30-40 mil right now is.

I'm not saying anything about the move itself. I actually despise it but from an accounting perspective it makes much more sense than yelling 'oow, it's only 15mil' nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

There are few things worse than bringing Lukaku in but Morata as your first choice striker, would be one of them now.

But if money was the main driving force behind this we wouldn't be pushing for this.

Personally I don't care what mediocre striker we bring in because they'll get 1-2 chances a game and every striker who fits in our budget is equally likely to fuck those scarce chances up.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
really can't believe this club wants to take on the commitment to pay this oaf his massive wages for years to come. Depressing because its so obviously such a shit idea but you could totally see it happening.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
But if money was the main driving force behind this we wouldn't be pushing for this.

Personally I don't care what mediocre striker we bring in because they'll get 1-2 chances a game and every striker who fits in our budget is equally likely to fuck those scarce chances up.
Not so sure. 30-40 mil plus CL qualification is where it's at.

We're just all hoping it's basic mercato bullshit.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Who do you have in mind?
Depends on what you want to achieve. Personally I think for a top 4 finish Juventus should be fine with Milik and Kean and rather sign a midfielder or LB.

Otherwise you could have signed someone like Thuram or Balogun maybe Diallo… There are some options in la Liga or ligue 1

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
That 15 mil is NOT what it's about. The 30-40 mil right now is.

I'm not saying anything about the move itself. I actually despise it but from an accounting perspective it makes much more sense than yelling 'oow, it's only 15mil' nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

There are few things worse than bringing Lukaku in but Morata as your first choice striker, would be one of them now.
Wrong we are still paying for Vlahovic so the 15 mill capital gains is a relevant point. The 40 mill or so is not pure profit

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Depends on what you want to achieve. Personally I think for a top 4 finish Juventus should be fine with Milik and Kean and rather sign a midfielder or LB.

Otherwise you could have signed someone like Thuram or Balogun maybe Diallo… There are some options in la Liga or ligue 1

Cambiaso is staying. Together with Iling, Kostic we have our 3 left sided options.

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong we are still paying for Vlahovic so the 15 mill capital gains is a relevant point. The 40 mill or so is not pure profit
No, dude. We only pay a yearly sum for Vlahovic and get 80 million right now while the Lukaku money is already rumoured to be partly triggered by bonuses later on.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I wouldn't exactly put it past us if we're lucky with injuries (read: Pogba). We could've been second last year so it's basically a question of whether or not we and Napoli show up in the same form.

But I'd prefer to show our trust in Kean some more for a season, yeah. Not that he's any good but Lukaku is just.....
:marc:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Cambiaso is staying. Together with Iling, Kostic we have our 3 left sided options.

- - - Updated - - -

No, dude. We only pay a yearly sum for Vlahovic and get 80 million right now while the Lukaku money is already rumoured to be partly triggered by bonuses later on.
But we aren't getting 80 mill right now, nothing of that kind.

mondo1

May 14, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

No, dude. We only pay a yearly sum for Vlahovic and get 80 million right now.
None of them is a lb - expect cambiaso. Personally I wouldn’t play 3-5-2 and fire allegris but yeah that’s another story.

Signing lukaku is retarded from a sporting and financial point of view. If you really need that money sell Vlahovic Period. Investing 40 mil fee and 40 mil net wages for lukaku - is just plain stupid. The guy got benched my dzeko ffs….

lukaku had a lot of issues the past two seasons and made trouble for inter and Chelsea. Neither Chelsea want him nor will He find another club.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
None of them is a lb - expect cambiaso. Personally I wouldn’t play 3-5-2 and fire allegris but yeah that’s another story.

Signing lukaku is retarded from a sporting and financial point of view. If you really need that money sell Vlahovic Period. Investing 40 mil fee and 40 mil net wages for lukaku - is just plain stupid. The guy got benched my dzeko ffs….

lukaku had a lot of issues the past two seasons and made trouble for inter and Chelsea. Neither Chelsea want him nor will He find another club.

It's 3-5-2 whether we like it (and it's probably our safest bet for a top-4 finish) but agreed on Lolkaku.

- - - Updated - - -

But we aren't getting 80 mill right now, nothing of that kind.
The rumours (Nico Schira, I thought) do say so.

Edit: it was Di Marzio.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It's 3-5-2 whether we like it (and it's probably our safest bet for a top-4 finish) but agreed on Lolkaku.

- - - Updated - - -

The rumours (Nico Schira, I thought) do say so.

Edit: it was Di Marzio.
And we are paying 50 for lukaku... so we are not getting 80 mill as such. Take into account we are still paying fiorentina money for Vlahovic we get a measly 15 mill profit and I mean actual profit

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
And we are paying 50 for lukaku... so we are not getting 80 mill as such. Take into account we are still paying fiorentina money for Vlahovic we get a measly 15 mill profit and I mean actual profit
We are paying 50 IF the bonuses are triggered. Read: not now and that's exactly what would help with the UEFA deal. Don't know how much we need 'though.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We are paying 50 IF the bonuses are triggered. Read: not now and that's exactly what would help with the UEFA deal. Don't know how much we need 'though.
Realistically what are those targets? Reach CL spot? make ~20 appearances? whatever these bonuses are they are most probably very achievable, we will pay near enough 50 mill whatever the case, there's no defending it, so please don't try and justify it.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Top 4 is the obvious target, and while I agree we need a LB, With 3-5-2 and Kostic we probably can do without one for now. But Milik and Kean as the only striker options is really bad.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
How about we stop pissing about with transfers and make up the money by winning Serie A and Coppa Italia? Good football will get us more money from supporters, TV, sponsorships, etc. We will do better to achieve this with Vlahovic than 40M profit and Lukaku.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
How about we stop pissing about with transfers and make up the money by winning Serie A and Coppa Italia? Good football will get us more money from supporters, TV, sponsorships, etc. We will do better to achieve this with Vlahovic than 40M profit and Lukaku.
winning Serie Ass is like 10 mill, Premier league teams get more just by being fucking relegated :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Tuz never fails to surprise
and people believed Giuntoli was doing some clever 4D chess shit to sabotage inter this whole time :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)