Lukaku a̶n̶d̶ ̶K̶e̶s̶s̶i̶e̶ thread. (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Max Allegri wants to win the Scudetto with Juventus this season. He thinks a team who wants to win the Scudetto shouldn't have a number 9, who's young and inexperienced.

The Serbian needs time , while Lukaku has already won a Scudetto in Italy and would be more functional than Dusan in his game, which is based a lot on counterattacks. In addition, Allegri believes that by getting the Belgian he has obtained a significant side effect: Weakening a direct competitor like Inter. (Gazzetta_it)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Max Allegri wants to win the Scudetto with Juventus this season. He thinks a team who wants to win the Scudetto shouldn't have a number 9, who's young and inexperienced.

The Serbian needs time , while Lukaku has already won a Scudetto in Italy and would be more functional than Dusan in his game, which is based a lot on counterattacks. In addition, Allegri believes that by getting the Belgian he has obtained a significant side effect: Weakening a direct competitor like Inter. (Gazzetta_it)
Vlahovic is 23 and has been playing in Serie A since 2018.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don't know the bonuses and yeah, we possibly will pay that. The thing is we'll only pay them later on and therefor comply with the UEFA deal short term... It's not that hard to understand we need to raise cash now or we hand UEFA more ammo to keep us out of the CL.

So yeah, it's very very shortsighted and I wouldn't do this dumb deal at all. But I can see this as one financial reason.
There's a difference between understanding the reason and trying to justify it.
Not quite the failure to meet the new ffp terms is a 10 mill penalty incorporated within the 20 mill penalty that was recently handed out.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Instead of bitching and moaning can someone provide a better solution for striker to achieve these 2 absolutely necessary achievements next season?
1- raise funds
2- make CL

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Instead of bitching and moaning can someone provide a better solution for striker to achieve these 2 absolutely necessary achievements next season?
1- raise funds
2- make CL
It's more about the seasons after the next season that people are concerned about with this deal.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
1- raise funds
2- make CL
Bringing Lukaku for us to make CL, is the same as bringing CR7 in order for us to win CL.
The letter one failed and set us back a lot in terms of costs for many years

I have no doubt bringing Lukaku will be the same on a smaller scale.
It only shows we never learn

The solution is not to get another striker, it is to get a new coach

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Bringing Lukaku for us to make CL, is the same as bringing CR7 in order for us to win CL.
The letter one failed and set us back a lot in terms of costs for many years

I have no doubt bringing Lukaku will be the same on a smaller scale.
It only shows we never learn

The solution is not to get another striker, it is to get a new coach
The difference is that winning CL was a luxury but making CL this time is a must. And seriously the costs are not comparable at all.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Why is the fee being rumoured so small? I cant imagine Lukaku being worth more than 20m?
So if JJ want 40m+ Lukaku they are valuing Vlahovic around 60m?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's more about the seasons after the next season that people are concerned about with this deal.
Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

The difference is that winning CL was a luxury but making CL this time is a must. And seriously the costs are not comparable at all.
Lolcacku is no guarantee of anything. He's about as obsolete as the turd coaching us.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
1- raise funds
2- make CL
Provide a better solution? :rofl: :howler: :b81:

Surely, you must be taking the piss with that question.

Who says selling Vlahovic is the only way to raise funds? Also, I'd rather give Vlahovic to Bayern for 50-60 million than get Lolcacku on insane wages and 30 million back. Both in the ST and the LT this deal reeks of desperation and smells of putrid cow dung.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)