Luka Modrić (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Too bad this won't happen.
I don't see us buying much during the January window, probably one CB to replace Andrade, but that will be about it IMO.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
:disagree: Wow, it would be amazing to see how your opinion changes if did come to Juve..
Why would I change opinion? Ive seen him play every game for spurs this season. Have you? You are probably only basing his skill from youtube videos anyway, like 90% of this community.

Jul 15, 2006
Why would I change opinion? Ive seen him play every game for spurs this season. Have you? You are probably only basing his skill from youtube videos anyway, like 90% of this community.
Actually I base my views on EURO 2008, + Luka at Dynamo Zagreb, every player takes time to settlle in..

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Actually I base my views on EURO 2008, + Luka at Dynamo Zagreb, every player takes time to settlle in..
We all have our opinions. My opinion is, if he cant settle in a medicore club from England, then he isnt ready for juve, atleast not for now. Im tired of gambling on players, we need class, not potential.

Jul 15, 2006
We all have our opinions. My opinion is, if he cant settle in a medicore club from England, then he isnt ready for juve, atleast not for now. Im tired of gambling on players, we need class, not potential.
Yes, but once he does completely settle at Spurs, he will be class, problem is by then his market value would be even higher than it is now..

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
Modric is different quality. He's at a sub-standard club & playing with 2nd rate players. The club should sign him and other players of his quality in the next transfer market.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I have a rule which I use, if I know who the player is and if they are good, we most probably will not get him.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

WHAT? He just got there FFS, the season barely started! New country, new language, new teammates, new enviroment, new fucking side on which you drive the car?!! If that's what you're basing your opinion on, than I'm honestly sorry but I must say you're a fucking idiot.

Besides, he was included in last weeks team of the week and was pretty good against Arsenal. Give it few more weeks so the team gels and then come back here and say how wrong you were.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
If we have the chance to sign Diego and we're looking to Modric then this transfer looks pretty silly to me. Diego has to be one of the most talented players I've seen since sometime now.

I'll take Diego anyday, anytime.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Modric is the superior player to Diego. Anyone who saw this guy play regulary knows just what he's capable of.

And please, do not play the nationality card, it has absolutelly nothing to do with it, Modric is simply that good.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Modric is the superior player to Diego. Anyone who saw this guy play regulary knows just what he's capable of.

And please, do not play the nationality card, it has absolutelly nothing to do with it, Modric is simply that good.
Do I sense a hint of nationalistic bias?:p
:disagree: modric has a lot to give, but diego has more, he is more complete and his vision is just as good as modric's(his top attribute). I see this one as a no brainer allthough I would love either one of them.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
He is superios to you. Not to me. Diego IMO is one of the best players out there. I'm not following all Tottenham matches and I'm sure you're not either. I've seen him with the Croatia NT and I liked him a lot. But he's no Diego to me.

I think I've had enough of this bullshit. I say you stop being an idiot and don't try to turn me into an anti-croatia or balkan. Hating on your faggot Ibrahimovic doesn't mean I have something against Croatia or Bosnia. Had your head had 1% of brain you would notice that I was cheering for Croatia after Italy at the EURO after what they have done to England.

For the last time, you and others, stop trying to make me look as If I have anything against the Balkans. And again, hating on your idol zlatan has nothing to do with Nationality.

If you can't debate on the two players or argue, then keep it for someone else, but don't try to play a dirty game.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
WHAT? He just got there FFS, the season barely started! New country, new language, new teammates, new enviroment, new fucking side on which you drive the car?!! If that's what you're basing your opinion on, than I'm honestly sorry but I must say you're a fucking idiot.

Besides, he was included in last weeks team of the week and was pretty good against Arsenal. Give it few more weeks so the team gels and then come back here and say how wrong you were.
Take of your frickin glasses, you moron! He was not more then OK against Arsenal, it was frustrating to sit and watch how he always tried to make through balls, which either ended up at a wrong destination or luckily hit an arsenal player on the way, and ended up being an assist! Not to talk about how he constantly got physically outclassed by every arsenal player.

You rate him higher then Diego? Let me just quote you on that one...
sorry but I must say you're a fucking idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)