Luis Suárez (6 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Lugano is doing what any proper teammate would do, defend his teammate in times of harships. I wonder if Badass or anyone here as a matter of fact would back up Suarez if they were in Lugano's shoes.
there is defending, and then there is sheer stupidity, lugano falls under the latter. The world is there to see that suarez blatently bit chiellini, that is a fact, for anyone to deny that has shit for eyes and brains. what is even more sad is that suarez still denies biting chiellini yet people expect him to go through a course of treatment to sort him out, that has already failed since part of getting better is accepting the problem face on. The sad part is that I'm sure this won't be the last time he does this, how much longer can people go on being in denial that he has a problem?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
SO, Lugano has now called the ban "barbaric" and a "breach of his human rights"... Apparently not even a criminal would be treated this poorly. No, a criminal would be put in prison. Lugano is the most pathetic person in all of this. He should be banned as well.

Cavani actually reacted with the most appropriate response of anyone on the team. He's probably embarrassed by the behaviour of his strike partner. "We knew it was a tough penalty, both for him and for us, but from that moment we separated ourselves from it and we concentrated on our players."

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Professor X on Suarez!

“I think he’s very lucky. He’s clearly someone in trouble and you’ve got to feel bad for anybody who’s in so much trouble. But what has been especially disappointing is the reactions of the other Uruguayans [players]. And the nation, in fact, from the President down, who seem to be in absolute denial about what an abhorrent guy Suarez is."

:agree:

And Will Ferrell in some Recife bar. "I will bite every single German opponent." :rofl:

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
The holler than thou attitude is reaching dangerous levels in this thread.

Suarez clearly fucked up and he is paying a sanction that by no means can be described as light.

70% of your hate is originated in your rear end right next to an Italian flag (GET OVER IT), 20% out of unnecessary moralfagness and 10% out of genuine hate for the player.

Stop pretending like he was being casted for the role of Jesus of Nazareth, elevating football to a higher moral ground than to what it really is just screams of butthurtness.

If you gonna hate, at least be real about it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Suarez clearly $#@!ed up and he is paying a sanction that by no means can be described as light.

70% of your hate is originated in your rear end right next to an Italian flag (GET OVER IT), 20% out of unnecessary moralfagness and 10% out of genuine hate for the player.

Stop pretending like he was being casted for the role of Jesus of Nazareth, elevating football to a higher moral ground than to what it really is just screams of butthurtness.

I'm not even an Italy fan. I'm Canadian. I'll cheer for them on occasion, but I could really care less who wins the WC. I just want to see a good WC, with good matches.

If a Juventus player had just bitten a player for the third time (possibly 8th), I'd be calling for his head too.

Suarez, if he's not mentally ill and in need of psychiatric help, he's total scum.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

Suarez clearly fucked up and he is paying a sanction that by no means can be described as light.

I hate him for what he did against Ghana and I was actually cheering for Uruguay in that game so your argument is invalid.

Happy that Vidal has joined his Juventus mates, btw.

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
Well at least you guys are real :tup:

I was going through the previous pages trying to read these tl;dr soap operas, I almost puked in my mouth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)