Luis Suárez (1 Viewer)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
This is the scouting network sub-forum. As long as the player is active, has not joined Juve and is not being rumoured to join Juve, the threads here will remain open to discuss how the said player is doing.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
85mil not bad..i'm pretty sure we have learnt from our previous mistakes and will invest wisely but his departure leaves a big hole with not many quality strikers around
i would love it if we sign james rodriguez for 50-60 mil, fantastic striker and sinfully cute to look at :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

and i need a new avatar :D

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
85mil not bad..i'm pretty sure we have learnt from our previous mistakes and will invest wisely but his departure leaves a big hole with not many quality strikers around
i would love it if we sign james rodriguez for 50-60 mil, fantastic striker and sinfully cute to look at :heart:
In today's market,a talent like Hames would cost 80m and upwards especially when a rich club like Monaco themselves are not keen on selling him.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Investing wisely is very crucial at this stage for liverpool if they need to take a step up .

The names that are being linked with liverpool like markovic , shaqiri and moreno would be fantanstic signings . Very very good technical players .

What do you think about rodgers , is he the right man to take liverpool further .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)