Luis Suárez (3 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
da! :D

The holler than thou attitude is reaching dangerous levels in this thread.

Suarez clearly fucked up and he is paying a sanction that by no means can be described as light.

70% of your hate is originated in your rear end right next to an Italian flag (GET OVER IT), 20% out of unnecessary moralfagness and 10% out of genuine hate for the player.

Stop pretending like he was being casted for the role of Jesus of Nazareth, elevating football to a higher moral ground than to what it really is just screams of butthurtness.

If you gonna hate, at least be real about it.
:tup: theres a cachai missing up there somewhere :p

I hate him for what he did against Ghana and I was actually cheering for Uruguay in that game so your argument is invalid.

Happy that Vidal has joined his Juventus mates, btw.
i actually thought what he did against ghana was heroic :p

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why should Mexico give a fuck? They are too busy drowning in their own sorrows, after the "Great Escape" by the Dutch last night.

Anyone who defends this moron is a clown. I can understand being lenient if there weren't any precedents. However, this is the 3'rd time he does it, and apparently there were 5 other unreported incidents while he was still plying his trade in Uruguay.

As for Fr3sh, he is slowly morphing into another Jamal Rice. His bias and lack of reasoning is disgusting at times, and I actually like the guy.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
They hate Robben. You could't just put 2 and 2 together could you? Had to make an attempt at wit did you? I had legs once too!

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
As for Fr3sh, he is slowly morphing into another Jamal Rice. His bias and lack of reasoning is disgusting at times, and I actually like the guy.
JamalRice is an inspiration. :p

Shouldn't take everything I say seriously bro, half the time I'm at my kiosk (work) bored as fuck killing time, and certain things are quite interesting to talk about and seeing the reactions too.

Regardless, the love is mutual akh :heart:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
They hate Robben. You could't just put 2 and 2 together could you? Had to make an attempt at wit did you? I had legs once too!
:lol: TBH, it was a penalty, and the ref could have easily awarded him one in the 1'st half as well. He did dive on a couple of occasions, but the call was legit. It's a shame Mexico lost, as they worked really hard and played some good football in patches.

- - - Updated - - -

JamalRice is an inspiration. :p

Shouldn't take everything I say seriously bro, half the time I'm at my kiosk (work) bored as fuck killing time, and certain things are quite interesting to talk about and seeing the reactions too.

Regardless, the love is mutual akh :heart:
France are going to crush Nigeria tho. I want you to be prepared for this eventuality.

Love ya Bro :heart:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
France are going to crush Nigeria tho. I want you to be prepared for this eventuality.

Love ya Bro :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

This Nigeria side won the last CAN, there are decent, France can crumble.

- - - Updated - - -

You're cheering for the USA? You are so not a Canadian... :sergio:
Joe revoked my citizenship.

On a sidenote, Canada is US's bitch and you have to acknowledge it and just take it in the ass.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Actually, the saddest part of this story hasn't even been Luis Suarez but rather all the excusers and enablers who are preventing him from getting any help through denial.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Joe revoked my citizenship.

On a sidenote, Canada is US's bitch and you have to acknowledge it and just take it in the ass.
:D

Hey man, you said it. I was just trying to clarify. :p

Come back to Canada. :cry:

Actually, the saddest part of this story hasn't even been Luis Suarez but rather all the excusers and enablers who are preventing him from getting any help through denial.
Exactly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)