Luis Suárez - ST - Barcelona (4 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

So seems he was set to retire in America but we called him in the last minute. All I can hope for at this point is he still has that motivation and desire to do well at the highest level.
Speaking of America.
"Fake news" as Trump would say...

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Despite denials from Juventus, the Suarez deal is set up, but the timing of the passport is still an issue. The Dzeko option remains in the background. [Di Marzio]

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Watch 2:19 its literally Higgy 2.0 can barely even run in that clip:lol:

Oh gawd, that actually doesn't look good :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

What happens if one fails the language test? How soon can he sit for a repeat test? Hope there are no restrictions on the number of attempts.
I heard he already speaks Italian. Besides, Italian and Spanish are close. Someone speaking Italian can have a convo with someone speaking in Spanish.

I know it's Suarez lol but I'd worry more about timing and bureaucracy if there's anything to worry about.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
By July next year, or whenever that transfer period is going to be, people can cry that he refuses to leave.

Rinse & repeat.
It amazes me how shortsighted so many otherwise intelligent members on this forum are.

This guy is 33 years old and overweight. We are set to sign him on a free because his previous club wants to terminate his contract. We are willing to give him a multi-year deal on high wages.

This is the perfect recipe for yet another failure.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Chiellini and Suarez talked it out like men one week after the bite incident. They will be best friends at juve.
Wouldn't be surprised. They're both somewhat "dirty" players.

- - - Updated - - -

why are people hoping this signing fails.

be excited yoou guys.

new season, new coach, new players.

some of you are so miserable, you should change your name to twentytwenty
lol I hope you miss mercato

what coach? :howler:

what players? 34 yo Suarez [who will probably be preferred over DybiGod]? Kulusevski? McDonalds or whatever his name is?

give me a fucking break

just another year without CL trophy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)