Luis Suárez - ST - Barcelona (98 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Saw some posts on VS forum, people saying that Suarez will get a 6,5m contract, up to 10m with bonuses. That he really wants to come to us, and was willing to accept a lower wage, even lower than Dzeko and Higuain, and that he still believes in his own qualities and that’s the bonus part.

They were quoting GDS, I can’t read it because it are those premium member articles.
Well If he is ready to do an Italian exam to join us then u can already say that he is determined to join this club.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If we sign him how do you see them playing Dybala assuming that CR7 is the left wing and Suarez plays in the box?
Suarez is the 3rd wheel, and should be treated as such. He shouldn't be treated as some superstar coming in, because he's on the verge of becoming a washed up relic. He will have to earn his place in the starting 11.

Assuming all 3 play together, I'd play Suarez and Ronaldo behind Dybala as a CF, or if Pirlo is Adamant that Suarez be deployed as a 9, we can deploy a 4-2-3-1 formation hybrid of sorts. I also think that with the sheer number of games and competitions, rotation will be key, so there will be times when either Dybala or Suarez will be on the bench. All I know is that Dybala needs to be starting the most important games, if he is fit.

- - - Updated - - -

Can we ask you to join them as well
Lapa isn't Halal - they wouldn't want him there.

May 25, 2019
Suarez is the 3rd wheel, and should be treated as such. He shouldn't be treated as some superstar coming in, because he's on the verge of becoming a washed up relic. He will have to earn his place in the starting 11.

Assuming all 3 play together, I'd play Suarez and Ronaldo behind Dybala as a CF, or if Pirlo is Adamant that Suarez be deployed as a 9, we can deploy a 4-2-3-1 formation hybrid of sorts. I also think that with the sheer number of games and competitions, rotation will be key, so there will be times when either Dybala or Suarez will be on the bench. All I know is that Dybala needs to be starting the most important games, if he is fit.

- - - Updated - - -

Lapa isn't Halal - they wouldn't want him there.
Who would you have as the 3 behind Suarez? Ronaldo-Dybala-Kulu?

Who would be your 2 mids? Arthur and Rabiot?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
For 30M salary costs in 3 seasons with no transfer fee would be sure a good deal. Worst case, he’s finished after 2 seasons and we rescind his contract early.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Saw some posts on VS forum, people saying that Suarez will get a 6,5m contract, up to 10m with bonuses. That he really wants to come to us, and was willing to accept a lower wage, even lower than Dzeko and Higuain, and that he still believes in his own qualities and that’s the bonus part.

They were quoting GDS, I can’t read it because it are those premium member articles.
haters will still whine about his excessive wage somehow. 6.5 with bonus up to 10 mill is more than reasonable. Still a better player than Higuain in their current state.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012

thats not a bad deal then no real complaints from me if these are the terms,
im just worried about Dybala's place in the squad

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I think Dzeko, even if he is less of scorer, would be a better fit for Ronaldo and Dybala to both shine playing vlose to him.

With Suarez, in most systems, I think Dybala's position becomes a bit more compromised.

Ronaldo and Suarez are who they are, they are not going to adapt too much at this stage. The 3rd forward with them would need to be a runner and a wide player, for best fit. Players like Kulusevski, Cuadrado, and Bernardeschi would offer better balance than Dybala.

Of course we all want Dybala to have a prominent role, but then the rest of the team needs to compensate for playing with 3 such forwards. It will take the kind of tactical accommodation that Allegri attempted unsuccessfully in his 433 of the last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)