Luis Suárez - ST - Barcelona (16 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
He is better then all the other old attackers we rumoured with (except Benzema but thats no rumour). I prefer him over Dzeko, but that says little. I would still prefer avoiding old strikers in general, but would be OK with a free one if we are spending big on midfield.
Benzema better than Suarez? I guess I've heard everything now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Benzema better than Suarez? I guess I've heard everything now.
Better creator, better technique, makes everyone around him better, scores similar figures and is rarely injured, still close to peak physicality, unlike Suarez, not that his game relies on the physicality, all technique and vision based.

Plus the main criticism for Benzema is choking sometimes/not being the alpha scorer, and Suarez has that as much if not more past 2 years, rarely ever scores in CL (Benzema is 4th best scorer there) and has dissapeared in majority bigger games past 2 years. Defenitely doesn't have the legs anymore as he used to impose himself on games.

Would easily take Benzema over him, more so because he would he playing with Ronaldo again, and he in general can get everyone around him clicking seamlessly. Even when he is not scoring he is giving high level impact.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Better creator, better technique, makes everyone around him better, scores similar figures and is rarely injured, still close to peak physicality, unlike Suarez, not that his game relies on the physicality, all technique and vision based.

Plus the main criticism for Benzema is choking sometimes/not being the alpha scorer, and Suarez has that as much if not more past 2 years, rarely ever scores in CL (Benzema is 4th best scorer there) and has dissapeared in majority bigger games past 2 years. Defenitely doesn't have the legs anymore as he used to impose himself on games.

Would easily take Benzema over him, more so because he would he playing with Ronaldo again, and he in general can get everyone around him clicking seamlessly. Even when he is not scoring he is giving high level impact.

Benzema is probably better than Suarez right now but at their respective peaks, it’s Suarez no question. Alongside Lewandowski, he’s probably the best #9 since Ronaldo il fenomeno. He’s the only striker to win 2 golden boots in the CR-Messi era and can assist and create abundantly aswell.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Genuine don't know the answer to this but has Suarez ever played on the right?
When he 1st arrived at barcelona, he started off on the right. They lined up with Neymar-Messi-Sanchez the previous year and continued the same way the following season when Suarez was suspended at the beginning of the season. Then when he came back he just slotted in on the right, before Enrique gradually moved him to the center. I think if you can find footage of the early 14-15 season Suarez you will notice that

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Sureaz is another higgy right now terrible fitness and has no legs or mobility left its clear most people that want him haven't watch much of him in the last last year and thinking about prime sureaz plus he doesnt even fit next to ronaldo, Dzeko fits better.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Alot of things here are danger signs, his fitness issues, age and wages especially. But damn, i would love to see Suarez here :tuttosport:

Sendt fra min CLT-L29 med Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)