Luis Suárez - ST - Barcelona (14 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Well even if we negotiate a figure down to €10M net, that's almost the same as what we would potentially be paying for Dzeko in gross because of the tax break

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Yea fantastic deal bringing in another higgy what could go wrong.
What would bringing in Dzeko represent then?

I think, in balance, there’s no debate who we should be going here for if it’s just between the two, i couldnt care less if Dzeko would earn 3-5m less on his contract compared to Suarez, if we really all in then it’s a no brainer in terms of immediate impact. I like Dzeko but not at the expense of another world class striker that we could get, and Suarez is just that, Dzeko is as finished at this level as the beaver is if we’d be comparing the two, just that Suarez can also be spectacular(and fricking crazy asf lol), however could actually turn out be an short term improvement over Higuain.

Tbf i’d rather none of them.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Wait, so he's getting paid massively to leave Barca and now also wants massive wages of around 14m? Give him 4m.

GTFO. Get Dzeko.

Jul 13, 2010
Wait, so he's getting paid massively to leave Barca and now also wants massive wages of around 14m? Give him 4m.

GTFO. Get Dzeko.
yeah you would think his severance pay would kinda cancel out the sign-on fee right? I'd say it's okay to pay him whatever the wage he wants if there is no sign on fee/agent fee

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Suarez - Barca is the same as Higuain - Juve. In both cases the players want 100% severance payments in order to leave.

I can't see Barca giving Suarez his full salary just to see him go. How much is that? 10m net? 15?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)