Luis Suárez - ST - Barcelona (8 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Apologies if it’s already been covered, but did Chiellini say anything particularly tasty about rat-twat in his no holds barred book?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Yea what happened with the idea of having a Dybala backup.
Exactly, this is something that I find mind-bogging. In our current situation, you can't improve on Dybala and CR7. There's no way to do it.

Seems like it's ok to have youngish players as backups and even starters for midfield and defense but suddenly it's not ok to have one for attack. I don't get it. No big club operates like that.

Sure, let's throw the money for old farts like Suarez/Dzeko or whoever else is in fashion these days and fail to upgrade the midfield once again. No attackers will score a lot without midfield. Ask Immobile.

Even Kean can score in Serie A, he's shown it already. With a proper midfield he'd get more chances and more quality ones.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Got a shitty feeling Dzeko will get shelved and this is going to happen cause of the foreign tax breaks rules.
and rightfully so, because he is level above Dzeko. just Wonder what tactics we are gonna play, because none of the 3 of CR7, Dybala and Suarez should be benched.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
it seems dybala will be the backup now, unless he learns to play on the right. Cuz no way Pirlo will bench Suarez or Dzeko, unless dybala becomes a one man army number 9
:stupid:

- - - Updated - - -

and rightfully so, because he is level above Dzeko. just Wonder what tactics we are gonna play, because none of the 3 of CR7, Dybala and Suarez should be benched.
too old, too injured, too much of a cunt

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Current form and on this seasons evidence Dzeko is better and more importantly he fits better with Ronaldo
Sureaz is another higgy with no legs and terrible fitness issuses, there is a reason Barce want him gone.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
No way we're looking for Ronaldo-Dybala-Suarez/Dzeko as our permanent starting trio.

1. They're too old and lack stamina too much to pull it off
2. We'd also be looking for other FW backups

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
No way we're looking for Ronaldo-Dybala-Suarez/Dzeko as our permanent starting trio.

1. They're too old and lack stamina too much to pull it off
2. We'd also be looking for other FW backups
Too much oldies indeed.
Suarez for free with low wages - Sure we got nothing to lose but the problem is - He will request high wages and probably a 3 year contract at the very least and he is already old so definitely not worth the hassle.
Dzeko - He is a good forward but like Suarez he is way too old.

We should go for oldies only if the senior citizen has some really crazy talent and his wages justify it.
Ronaldo had so many aspects of profit from the deal such as marketing so I could understand.
Messi is Messi so I could understand it as well
Suarez - Very good player but he isnt Messi or Ronaldo so I`d pass on him.

P.S - Im not that much in favor of getting 30+ players even if its Ronaldo or Messi but at least then it is much more understandable.

Get a young prodigy who is just eager to impress - This is the type we need for our bench.
Im sure a general manager at a team like Juve can find one...

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Too much oldies indeed.
Suarez for free with low wages - Sure we got nothing to lose but the problem is - He will request high wages and probably a 3 year contract at the very least and he is already old so definitely not worth the hassle.
Dzeko - He is a good forward but like Suarez he is way too old.

We should go for oldies only if the senior citizen has some really crazy talent and his wages justify it.
Ronaldo had so many aspects of profit from the deal such as marketing so I could understand.
Messi is Messi so I could understand it as well
Suarez - Very good player but he isnt Messi or Ronaldo so I`d pass on him.

P.S - Im not that much in favor of getting 30+ players even if its Ronaldo or Messi but at least then it is much more understandable.

Get a young prodigy who is just eager to impress - This is the type we need for our bench.
Im sure a general manager at a team like Juve can find one...
Ronaldo - Dybala wont play all matches and Suarez on a free rotating with those 2 is a good option if the wages are reasonable not 10m+ for 3 years. But no way he's coming to start alongside Ronaldo and Dybala, that front trio is madness

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ronaldo - Dybala wont play all matches and Suarez on a free rotating with those 2 is a good option if the wages are reasonable not 10m+ for 3 years. But no way he's coming to start alongside Ronaldo and Dybala, that front trio is madness
It is indeed very good but like you said IF the wages are reasonable which we all know is very improbable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)