Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (2 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Did you delibrately choose not to mention the reason he stoped supporting merda or you just forgot? :D

He said he left them because he realized that they are cheaters who claimed so hard they arent.

:alen:

As you said before you edited that, you're the new Seven paranoid ;)
I forgot, I never bothered to check exactly what he said, I just posted what I remembered. It's just weird how you can switch teams at all, let alone from Merda to Juve, and then doubting whether to 'choose' Juve or Milan. What the..

Oh well, atleast he isn't a glory hunter. :D

Alright, well, enough about that then. I don't want to keep going off-topic. Continue the Del Neri bashing, fellas. :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Sampdoria President Riccardo Garrone admits he “really did not expect” Gigi Del Neri and director Beppe Marotta to join Juventus.

The Blucerchiati achieved qualification for the Champions League preliminary round, but both Coach and transfer guru have jumped ship for seventh-placed Juve.

“If a director has the chance to improve his position, as Marotta did at Juve, then it seems right to give him that opportunity,” said Garrone.

“However, I didn’t think the director general would take the Coach along with him.”

There are now huge question marks over how Sampdoria will go forward without two such key figures, especially as reports suggest they want to bring Giampaolo Pazzini, Angelo Palombo or even Antonio Cassano to Turin as well.

“The most important players will not be sold and to suggest that is almost offensive towards the Garrone family.

“We are not a supermarket. These are all good, honest lads who are under contract. Nobody will turn their back on our club.

“As for completing the squad, for that we need to wait and see if we get through the Champions League preliminary round.”

The Marassi outfit finished a remarkable fourth in Serie A this season, but even that was not enough for President Garrone.

“Without the refereeing errors, we would’ve been third, so they inflicted immense damage on our image and prestige.

“We had a great start to the campaign, then after the trip to Lazio suddenly someone didn’t want us up there anymore.

“At the 95th minute this weekend they even gave a non-existent penalty to Palermo, meaning we had to win in order to secure fourth place. The Federation ought to pay more attention.”

FI

--

Looks like no Cassano, Pazzo and Palombo for you guys :D

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Mourinho was in his 20's when he was a translator.

Ancelotti was in his 30's when he coached Reggiana.

Lippi was in his 30's when he coached Siena and Atalanta.

We're getting a guy who's 60 years old and who's coached for 25 years and still hasn't showed enough for a team like Juventus. And especially when we're at probably the worst time in Juventus history. Rewarding Del Neri at 60 years old with Italy's most prestigious job is a gamble we can't afford right now.

What difference does it make how old he is?! We tried the 'young' Coach approach last season, and it was a spectacular failure.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i was hoping i dreamed this........bugger!

well,looks like we are going with a coach who had very little success throughout his career and now suddenly expect him to turn Juve into a bunch of winners.

i will be here throughout Del Neri's reign,i will be here after his reign,i just hope i am wrong andf it is a long and successful one

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Ferrara was not a coach before we hired him!

Del Neri has been coaching for 25 years now and Juve will be his eighteenth switch. You think that is a good sign?
It isn't, but what's done is done, we need to trust the new mgmt.'s decision and hope he does a good job, and not make our mind up about him before he's even started.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)