Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (7 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I guess we need to give him time then to prove himself in a big club. You know, we obviously can afford to have another disastrous season with a 'decent' yet 'unexperienced' coach.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
why the fuck should we be excited about del neri, nevermind that why the fuck should we not expect to be mediocre with him in charge, coming off the worst season is juventus history in over 50 years who do we react? these clowns hire a 2 bit coach

David01

Aug 20, 2006
we are all dissapointed that we didn't get a big name but for now we should support him everyone wants the same thing and that is for Juve to be on top again
so stop all this gangbanging
the guy still needs to be able to sit down on the bench

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Mourinho used to be a translator.

Ancelotti used to coach Reggiana.

Lippi used to coach Siena and Atalanta.

everyone starts small until they get their big chance, you can't knock the dude just yet.
Mourinho was in his 20's when he was a translator.

Ancelotti was in his 30's when he coached Reggiana.

Lippi was in his 30's when he coached Siena and Atalanta.

We're getting a guy who's 60 years old and who's coached for 25 years and still hasn't showed enough for a team like Juventus. And especially when we're at probably the worst time in Juventus history. Rewarding Del Neri at 60 years old with Italy's most prestigious job is a gamble we can't afford right now.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
While we're losing time with this coach, Inter is moving after Benitez more and more.
What a bad move for them. They should appoint someone who hasn't coached a big club before and hasn't won anything in his life. That way, if he'll still be able to win something with them, they can say they've done a magnificent job at taking the risk.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
So who's double account is that?
You're getting pretty suspicious since the "Heir" account :p

I don't think there have ever been double accounts that was created about a year before they start posting though, and he certainly doesn't look suspicious IMO.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Did you see his opening post?

He's an 'former' Interista who on one day decided to stop supporting them, and then took a while to think about who to support next, Juve or Milan, and decided to support Juve, because his father supports Milan already... just like that. He decided to come on here and share that in his first post.

They don't come that stupid... do they? :p

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

He's an 'former' Interista who on one day decided to stop supporting them, and then took a while to think about who to support next, Juve or Milan, and decided to support Juve, because his father supports Milan already... just like that. He decided to come on here and share that in his first post.

He isn't showing up as a double.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006

Did you delibrately choose not to mention the reason he stoped supporting merda or you just forgot? :D

He said he left them because he realized that they are cheaters who claimed so hard they arent.
He isn't showing up as a double.
:alen:
:D

Don't tell me nobody here thought the same when seeing that first post though?
You're the new Seven paranoid ;)

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
I have mixed feelings about the appointment of Del Neri.. I'm upset because we are getting a coach who has not won anything worth noting in his lifetime, could not beat 9 man Inter with 11 players and only qualified for the CL only because we failed miserably, not because his team/tactics were so good.. But I'm happy because off all the money I'm gonna save from not buying anything related to Juventus and boycotting this "new" board aswell ( not like it's gonna make a big difference to them ).. What a depressing time for us fans..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)