Luciano Moggi (6 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Did the truth become mainstream?

Whoever I meet that isn't a Juve fan and doesn't know much about the subject, thinks Juve are a bunch of cheaters.

Nice it's on wiki, but no one cares to read it anyway. They already made up their minds.

This is what irks me; Moggi is completely correct in stating the obvious and that is we do not know how to defend ourselves. We probably need to hire some loudmouthed bull dog.

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn’t John Elkann interested in investing in some English cricket team or something of the sort? This was several years ago.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
This is what irks me; Moggi is completely correct in stating the obvious and that is we do not know how to defend ourselves. We probably need to hire some loudmouthed bull dog.

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn’t John Elkann interested in investing in some English cricket team or something of the sort? This was several years ago.
The club everything they could to defend ourselves. We exhausted every court in Italy but none of them were willing to burn their hands and the obvious already was stated by the FIGC. Now they’re trying it on a European level at the ECHR, who accepted Giraudo’s case while 90% of cases presented there get rejected. The Italian state had/has the time to present their defence and in the foreseeable future the discussion will open.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
TV PLAY - #Moggi️ "Do I feel like someone who corrupted the Italian football? I feel like someone who has been cheated". And on the investigation concerning #Juve: "#Juve make the news because they are the scapegoat"

[Calciomercatoit]

- - - Updated - - -

️#Moggi to TVPLAY_CMIT: "I don't believe there is a particular bitterness, but as Petrucci always said “whoever wins a lot is not in the interest of the sport”. And #Juventus always won. That's probably why #Calciopoli was created. Is it like that today? I can't deny it"

[Calciomercatoit]

- - - Updated - - -

️#Moggi to TVPLAY_CMIT: "Coincidentally when #Juventus disappeared, Italy was eliminated a few times from the first round and twice they couldn't qualify to the World Cup. You make the judgment"

[Calciomercatoit]

- - - Updated - - -

️#Moggi to TVPLAY_CMIT: "#Calciopoli and #Plusvalenze? There are some analogies. But whereas Calciopoli was created by others with the cooperation of I would say some close people, this one depends exclusively on #Juventus"

[Calciomercatoit]

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I don’t doubt that, was generally speaking after seeing Hist’s post who clearly isn’t informed.

Honestly I’m happy that all information is proceeded that well on Wikipedia. If you’re well informed I still recommend reading everything.

For everyone who followed it from the start, we went from sketchy unknown websites, many Juventus related pages who fans of other clubs never believed to a clear cut Wikipedia page where the truth is crystal clear. I’m so freaking frustrated by the situation. Lets hope that Giraudo’s case at the ECHR will be a game changer.
Long but good read. Most of it I read throughout the years. We certainly wont get any monetary compensation. The league would bankrupt and its not in anyones interest. Regaining 2 lost titles is very unlikely as well after so many years. Should be mandatory literature for people like Hist before coming here and spewing bs about match fixing, bribery and other nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

Also it wasnt mentioned or I didnt see it there but Moggi and Giraudo suspected they were tapped so after a while they switched to swiss sim cards. That was later used as 'evidence' of alleged conspiracy. They tapped Moggi mostly to learn about his market moves, to poach players we were after. He mentioned it a while ago about pretending to be in for some random player, praising his qualities so the inter would take a bait. Inter would then go on and spend money on some talentless hack lol. inter should just disband for the sake of Italian football. Criminal enterprise that controlled the media, telephone companies and had installed few rats in our offices to finish the job. How can anyone take their side after all that has come to light in the last decade or so is beyond me. Personally Id ban any member who deigns to call Moggi or previous mgt cheaters, match fixers, etc.

Last edited:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I don’t doubt that, was generally speaking after seeing Hist’s post who clearly isn’t informed.

Honestly I’m happy that all information is proceeded that well on Wikipedia. If you’re well informed I still recommend reading everything.

For everyone who followed it from the start, we went from sketchy unknown websites, many Juventus related pages who fans of other clubs never believed to a clear cut Wikipedia page where the truth is crystal clear. I’m so freaking frustrated by the situation. Lets hope that Giraudo’s case at the ECHR will be a game changer.
I did follow it from the start, all the way since the dude that used to write long summary posts in here that eventually that guy Carlo something on Goal bought his article, to calciopoli 2 wiretaps to palazzi's report about Inter/fachetti and the statute of limitations.

I don't know what you think that Wikipedia page or what Palazzis report says that contradicts what I've been saying. I never said match fixing was proved nor that Moggi exclusively had access to the designators.

We should never have been relegated because theres no evidence of a fixed match nor evidence that we had exclusive access. But those Individuals should have all been purged out of football.

From Wikipedia:

About the scandal and subsequent trials, Agnelli said: "In 2006, the problem was equal treatment. In a circle of twenty clubs there was a way of behaving that emerged from the proceedings, but now the Juventus fan thinks he was the only one to pay because the others did the same things. And those [like Inter Milan] who have behaved in the same way can't go out with a scudetto in their pocket. We can't forget about all this. In Naples there're two criminal proceedings that are coming to an end, then there will be other degrees of judgment, but the court papers give an idea of what happened. When the whole process is completed, we will make a decision. Certainly, however, it makes no sense to speak of a statute of limitation if new facts emerge in the meantime."[409] In 2018, Giovanni Cobolli Gigli, who became Juventus president after the scandal, stated that Inter Milan "deserved to be punished" for Calciopoli, and expressed regrets for the sporting trials, about which he said: "We were demoted to play the 2006–07 season in Serie B and accepted the ruling. The regret remains for a sporting trial that was, in my view, not conducted in the best way. Certain pieces of evidence were ignored, actually it's more accurate to say hidden, and the existence of other telephone wiretaps regarding different clubs wasn't made known at the time. Inter [Milan] too deserved to be punished for what emerged in the various conversations. The FIGC Prosecutor Palazzi said so.

So all the Agnelli and Moggi throaters here (which ironically tend to be the same Allegri throaters) must know something that Moggi and Agnelli don't.

It's amazing. It's like the more incompetent the person is the more you throat for them

Jun 16, 2020
I did follow it from the start, all the way since the dude that used to write long summary posts in here that eventually that guy Carlo something on Goal bought his article, to calciopoli 2 wiretaps to palazzi's report about Inter/fachetti and the statute of limitations.

I don't know what you think that Wikipedia page or what Palazzis report says that contradicts what I've been saying. I never said match fixing was proved nor that Moggi exclusively had access to the designators.

We should never have been relegated because theres no evidence of a fixed match nor evidence that we had exclusive access. But those Individuals should have all been purged out of football.
ThanI misunderstood you :tup:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

From Wikipedia:

About the scandal and subsequent trials, Agnelli said: "In 2006, the problem was equal treatment. In a circle of twenty clubs there was a way of behaving that emerged from the proceedings, but now the Juventus fan thinks he was the only one to pay because the others did the same things. And those [like Inter Milan] who have behaved in the same way can't go out with a scudetto in their pocket. We can't forget about all this. In Naples there're two criminal proceedings that are coming to an end, then there will be other degrees of judgment, but the court papers give an idea of what happened. When the whole process is completed, we will make a decision. Certainly, however, it makes no sense to speak of a statute of limitation if new facts emerge in the meantime."[409] In 2018, Giovanni Cobolli Gigli, who became Juventus president after the scandal, stated that Inter Milan "deserved to be punished" for Calciopoli, and expressed regrets for the sporting trials, about which he said: "We were demoted to play the 2006–07 season in Serie B and accepted the ruling. The regret remains for a sporting trial that was, in my view, not conducted in the best way. Certain pieces of evidence were ignored, actually it's more accurate to say hidden, and the existence of other telephone wiretaps regarding different clubs wasn't made known at the time. Inter [Milan] too deserved to be punished for what emerged in the various conversations. The FIGC Prosecutor Palazzi said so.

So all the Agnelli and Moggi throaters here (which ironically tend to be the same Allegri throaters) must know something that Moggi and Agnelli don't.

It's amazing. It's like the more incompetent the person is the more you throat for them
Lets be honest. What PSG, English and Spanish clubs do on a daily basis is far worse than anything in Calciopoli. But their governments and football authorities sweep it under the rug because of the money and prestige involved.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Lets be honest. What PSG, English and Spanish clubs do on a daily basis is far worse than anything in Calciopoli. But their governments and football authorities sweep it under the rug because of the money and prestige involved.
I dunno. Italy is notoriously corrupt and has less developed governing institutions than England and France.

There is a whole wiki page that lists all of Berlusconis corruption cases which includes things like bribing judges of memory serves me right. And that guy was owner and very involved in AC Milan. Fifa is corrupt enough as we all know but this is next level.

No wonder Italian football is dead.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I dunno. Italy is notoriously corrupt and has less developed governing institutions than England and France.

There is a whole wiki page that lists all of Berlusconis corruption cases which includes things like bribing judges of memory serves me right. And that guy was owner and very involved in AC Milan. Fifa is corrupt enough as we all know but this is next level.

No wonder Italian football is dead.
That doesn’t make sense though. Italy was the top league in the world pretty much till 2006. Did corruption begin in 2006?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
They protect their biggest clubs, unlike in italy where they keep trying to destroy their biggest cash cow. Stupido.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The Prosecutor General of the Italian Federation (Giuseppe Chinè) opens an investigation into the presence of Luciano Moggi in the face of Napoli and Juventus for the youth category on January 14th.

As Moggi is prohibited from practicing any sporting or administrative activity in Italy
[Tareq1897]

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Seriously we should just bring back Moggi to piss off the figc some more and spark a revolt against them on the streets
moggi can't work in football, that would be idiotic, and nobody would revolt over moggi

they are killing our reputation using the media. better to ask ourselves wtf gedi (stampa, repubblica, etc) is doing. elkann has a huge media machine at his disposal, time to get it working. arabs would surely do that @lgorTudor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)