Luciano Moggi (7 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I knows it tribal but it has his quotes in it.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...gi-i-was-my-way-ac-milan-1929691#.UsxVBPRdWSo

I also remember rumors around Tuz that he was going to sign with Milan and there was talk of even Buffon going with him then we were relegated andBbuffon opted to stay.
As i said it was because his contract was due to expire that summer any ways and he wasn't offered a renewal, probably because the people behind the scenes wanted him gone hence the fallout from calciopoli

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Moggi was in his last year of his contract, if you're implying that he was about to betray Juve for another rival you are truely misinformed
“If the scandal hadn’t exploded, I’d probably be at Milan right now,” Moggi told LiberoTV this weekend. “It was all agreed and my experience with Juve would have come to an end in the summer of 2006 anyway.

“I had met with Milan President Silvio Berlusconi at Palazzo Grazioli and we had agreed everything. He proposed that I come to the Rossoneri and I accepted. [Current Milan Chief Executive and Vice President] Adriano Galliani doesn’t exactly love me, so he was probably happy this rapport never got off the ground.”
This is dated October 2011.

Not only that but I remember Giuseppe Solinas (gsol) mentioning it years earlier, along with Italian dedicated Calciopoli sources. No need to really put two and two together here, Galliani's work during Calciopoli was that of a real don.

The back story for this is that the Triade (namely Moggi and Giraudo) had become too influential at board level for the family, because of the good results on the pitch and in the books, so they were going to 'remove' them - make them go elsewhere. This of course has been put forward as a reason for the club not defending themselves fully (and hence Moggi/Giraudo in the process).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)