Luciano Moggi (6 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's all about how you present the 'evidence'. Moggi was tagged as the criminal mastermind early on, only his calls mattered, you could even throw in a bunch of lies in there for good measure. Very bad publicity, everyone is furious, that's half the job done. That's one thing. Let the rest of the truth seep out, and you would have seen a different scenario and a better calcio. But they buried the other incriminating calls for years, they created a farce and a scandal to suit, in the knowledge they could hide behind lawmakers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You earn the hate, you attract the barbs. If Moggi didn't do his job so well, he wouldn't be in this position. During the height of calciopoli, the world would have laughed if the evidence came out that Inter was more guilty than Juve (which later, it did suggest) and thus Inter should be stripped of all their football glory in those recent years.

...as in "what glory?"

Moggi made sure there was glory for the rest of the league to envy. Inter excused themselves from accusations by covering their club with years of failure.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
It's all about how you present the 'evidence'. Moggi was tagged as the criminal mastermind early on, only his calls mattered, you could even throw in a bunch of lies in there for good measure. Very bad publicity, everyone is furious, that's half the job done. That's one thing. Let the rest of the truth seep out, and you would have seen a different scenario and a better calcio. But they buried the other incriminating calls for years, they created a farce and a scandal to suit, in the knowledge they could hide behind lawmakers.
Exactly. :)

This is why, bearing in mind what you've just written, I've never blamed Moggi for what happened and probably I never will.

But I am a sensible person, should the irrefutable evidence against him ever occur I would be the first to accept it. Even though it'll be hard to accept the revoked scudetti as something that never belonged to Juve, I won't continue supporting him blindly. At this point though, I have no reason not to do so.

---------- Post added 10.05.2012 at 17:36 ----------

You earn the hate, you attract the barbs. If Moggi didn't do his job so well, he wouldn't be in this position. During the height of calciopoli, the world would have laughed if the evidence came out that Inter was more guilty than Juve (which later, it did suggest) and thus Inter should be stripped of all their football glory in those recent years.

...as in "what glory?"

Moggi made sure there was glory for the rest of the league to envy. Inter excused themselves from accusations by covering their club with years of failure.
I couldn't have said it better. :tup:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
When the accuser hides more than half the evidence incriminating themselves, that accuser is ruled out as an unreliable witness highly capable of false testimony. In any court. Case dismissed.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
What pisses me off the most is the fact we will never get those years back the fact we were so wrongly done it just site at the pit of my stomach and will never leave. How people have the balls to actually ruin a leagues image a teams success all because they were jealous. Inter fans actually thinking they are innocent and have done nothing wrong even the the chief prosecutor for FIGC has come out and said inter were at fault but yet its still in one ear out the other. Thats how stupid you are if there are any inter fans trolling this thread! Fucking douche bags! Even though we are not at the level we were in 2006 we are back at being champions we are back to being hated fueled by jealous Merda fans. We are back on top and after 6 years of being wrongly done by those fucks it tastes even sweater. 3 will have 3 starts and there is nothin you can do about it.

What Moggi said about nailing the 3rd star to Morattis head is a nice way of saving it because I would of shoved in down his throat and hope he chokes on it.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Moggi: I think the best option is Suarez. Dzeko and Van Persie are of levels of Borriello, they do not have better qualities than Marco. Suarez has more, he can see the field, have important quality that Juve didn't have in attack this season.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Moggi: I think the best option is Suarez. Dzeko and Van Persie are of levels of Borriello, they do not have better qualities than Marco. Suarez has more, he can see the field, have important quality that Juve didn't have in attack this season.
Old man's brainfart.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Its either the master deceiver knowing smth we dont (we have already decided to sign Boriello and use him as our starter CF)
or more probably smth poorly traduced (like not referring to the level of quality but the level in our formation, meaning since we got our CF, we should now search for a SS)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)