Luciano Moggi (26 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 24, 2006
WΏΏdy;3352533 said:
Im pretty sure my man albert is quite a few steps ahead of you :p

and

Forza Moggi!
Dont worry brother , will keep her stay safe and make sure she is on my radar , i wont let Dheedhee steal your future wife :flirt:

yeah he told me he is close to me.:p
I'm :stuckup:

Heh. i know what you are thinking but that's not my point. Just promoting my country and increasing its tourism. :angel:
You did your job very well bro ;)

Do you masturbate?
Please answer sincerely, you can PM me the answer if you want, but please do answer, honestly.
Bastardo :D

Ohh Forza Moggi !!!

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Man, reading Zlatan's book and you see why this man is boss. Just reading how Zlatans describes this man and you see how awesome he seems to be. Zlatan was so impressed and believe me, from reading this book you notice that Zlatan isn't easily impressed. The mind games that Moggi plays, he didn't even send down any lawyers to Amsterdam to finalize the deal with Ajax, just had a private jet ready for Zlatan to take him to Turin :lol:

Jul 15, 2006
Man, reading Zlatan's book and you see why this man is boss. Just reading how Zlatans describes this man and you see how awesome he seems to be. Zlatan was so impressed and believe me, from reading this book you notice that Zlatan isn't easily impressed. The mind games that Moggi plays, he didn't even send down any lawyers to Amsterdam to finalize the deal with Ajax, just had a private jet ready for Zlatan to take him to Turin :lol:
Kinda want to read this idiots book, it's out in English?

Dec 31, 2008
Luciano Moggi has a novel idea on where Juventus can put the third golden star. “I’d nail it to Massimo Moratti’s forehead.”

“Of course Juventus ought to put the third star on their jerseys,” said Moggi on Radio 24, referring to the tradition of a golden star depicting each 10 titles.
“If it were up to me, I’d nail it to Moratti’s forehead.”
“Of course I’m still in contact with President Andrea Agnelli and we spoke after the Scudetto. He learned how to be a director from me and Antonio Giraudo. We taught him well.”

:rofl:
LEGEND!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)