Luciano Moggi (71 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
As much as this scudetto is for the players who stuck with the club through the rain and pain (ADP, Buffon, Neddo, Camo, Trez, Chiellini) I think this championship should be dedicated to Moggi who was the fall guy for the entire thing. His life has been virtually ruined and the club is forced to turn the other way in order to maintain public image among other things.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
As much as this scudetto is for the players who stuck with the club through the rain and pain (ADP, Buffon, Neddo, Camo, Trez, Chiellini) I think this championship should be dedicated to Moggi who was the fall guy for the entire thing. His life has been virtually ruined and the club is forced to turn the other way in order to maintain public image among other things.
:tup:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
How can a true Juve fan says "F*ck Moggi"?

It's like agreeing that Calciopoli wasn't all a big farce and that we only have 28 scudetti.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Moggi was never an untouchable person, but he behaved like one. He couldn't afford to behave like this because he had no powerful allies. It was just one man who ran the football side of calcio. The power players who ran the media, communications and federation were at other clubs.

If you are going to go about upsetting people in public, and making them jealous from success, then it's better not to give them an opening to conspire against you.

Not especially my view. My view is that this mattered little anyway, something would have stuck on Moggi because there is always something to find on guys in such roles. He was ousted.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

daz right, not to mention the best SD in our history.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
I agree with most of your post, JJ.

However, I think that even with Moggi behaving like an untouchable or not, Juve were making some people envy anyway. Juve were a European powerhouse at the time it didnt need Moggi's arrogance to draw jealousy or make people angry. At least that was my impression.

And as far as I'm concerned, if some people decided to target Juve and take them down and had enough power and influence to do so, even if Moggi was a saint, stuff would've been made out of thin air anyway in order for them to have some ground to throw accusations. And as we've all seen, that was the exactly case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)