Luciano Moggi (10 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
What Ali meant is that our team was really strong and even calling the referee designator to ask him about how his daughter was doing in school was not even necessary. And yes, it annoys me that Moggi called the designator just like the other crooks did it and it annoys me that he fell for it while others got away with it and yes it annoys me that the majority don't know that. But the thing is, it happened and we got the label and it has his name all over it.
Personally, I don't give a shit TBH how people label Juve. We've always been a hated team and I enjoy it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Personally, I don't give a shit TBH how people label Juve. We've always been a hated team and I enjoy it.
Being a hated team is something and being labelled as cheaters is something else.

Now tell me, who is claiming being an insider and knowing that Moggi is a cheater?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Another simple way of putting it:
Person A steals a bike.
Person B steals a bike.
Since they are all stealing Person C steals a bike too.
And you think it's perfectly ok. Silly if you ask me.
Just tell me, what games Moggi needed to fix??? What do you know about the conversation that took place between Moggi and the designator? What if he called him by mistake??? DO YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE? DID YOU HEAR OR WERE YOU PROVEN OF ANY EVIDENCE????

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Just tell me, what games Moggi needed to fix??? What do you know about the conversation that took place between Moggi and the designator? What if he called him by mistake??? DO YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE? DID YOU HEAR OR WERE YOU PROVEN OF ANY EVIDENCE????
Why do you insist on asking him something he did not say?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Being a hated team is something and being labelled as cheaters is something else.

Now tell me, who is claiming being an insider and knowing that Moggi is a cheater?
You follow Juve since long time Jack, I know that.

We were labeled as cheaters during the Iuliano-Ronaldo incident ever since. Nothing new. Unless one is too sensitive.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Why do you insist on asking him something he did not say?
Because he's consistently repeating the phone call Moggi made to the designator and to him it's more than enough evidence that we cheated and stole points, I want him to highlight me the matches he thinks we needed to cheat and steal points.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

We were labeled as cheaters during the Iuliano-Ronaldo incident ever since. Nothing new. Unless one is too sensitive.
We were labelled as cheaters out of nothing, the doping trial shut up millions of fans.

Until a trial comes up and cleans our name, I will care about what fans say.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Because he's consistently repeating the phone call Moggi made to the designator and to him it's more than enough evidence that we cheated and stole points, I want him to highlight me the matches he thinks we needed to cheat and steal points.
I am also insisting on the phone calls that Moggi did, they are the reason the whole thing started for crying out loud. NO ONE mentioned cheating and stealing points, stop mentioning them as well.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Actually, I don't follow Juve since a long time. I am a Juve fan since a long time and I support the club with all I can. Just formalities in case you meant something else.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
We were labelled as cheaters out of nothing, the doping trial shut up millions of fans.

Until a trial comes up and cleans our name, I will care about what fans say.
Even if a trial comes up and clean our name you think fans will not label us as the cheaters anymore? Good Morning.

This is like Barcelona changing their style of play and you still think they play awful football but one is never going to be able to convince you, same case with us, people who hate us, hate us. Whether we clean up our name or image nothing is going to change. It will change for Moggi only towards the Federation and thats it.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I am also insisting on the phone calls that Moggi did, they are the reason the whole thing started for crying out loud. NO ONE mentioned cheating and stealing points, stop mentioning them as well.
You don't make any sense, because you're refusing to see the whole point, the phone calls were supposed to be the calls of fixing games like Moggi was accused but whatever makes you feel good Jack.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Actually, I don't follow Juve since a long time. I am a Juve fan since a long time and I support the club with all I can. Just formalities in case you meant something else.
Which is why I said that you should be aware of the hate and fans labeling us cheaters since long time and not starting 2006. If you didn't care back then you shouldn't care now.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You don't make any sense, because you're refusing to see the whole point, the phone calls were supposed to be the calls of fixing games like Moggi was accused but whatever makes you feel good Jack.
No, the phone calls started the trial. What happened afterwards is totally fucked up

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
The phone calls are what put us in this misery today. Whether Moggi called the referee's designator to ask for his daughters hand in marriage is besides the point. It was wrong of him make that call & we are suffering for it.

Azzurri7 you have an uncanny talent of drawing wrong conclusions from what we are writing thus we end up in a circle. Repeating ad nauseam what we are saying. This is tiring and am out of here.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
They will always call us cheaters. I bet if they prove wrong on the court those fans will claim that we bought the trial just to clean that name of us.
Exactly. Which makes me wonder why Jack would give a fuck what other fans think of us.

Anyway, I've had enough of this, I'm glad Moggi supporters are by miles more than the ones "I'm satisfied with Marotta so long Moggi doesn't make it back".

If Moggi is a cheater then my parents are cheaters, I'm a cheater, I'm a son of a cheater and I want the cheater back.

Have a good day lads.

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
First of all, people who dont want Moggi back are not real fans. Moggi never cheated. That fkn team between 1996 and 2006 was the best fkn team in the world and they didn't need to fix games to win them. People are so easily brainwashed. Did we cheat cause the Gazzetta said so? Isn't La Gazzetta is written by Moratti???

I want him back as soon as possible. Other fans are gonna hate us and calls us cheaters? They're doing it anyway....they are still calling us cheaters and Rubentini, so who really cares at this point. I wanna win, I'm sick of losing. Can Moggi make us winners again? Who knows, but the truth is , he can't do any worse than the guys we have in charge right now. Marotta is a retard and I want him gone. He bought FKN LUCA TONI!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me? Really? Luca Toni?????? Marotta, just for that, should get fired.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)