Luciano Moggi (135 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
[/B]. :andyandbarcelona:

Saying it's not like we are getting a 70 year old player is stupid. It Doesn't really correlate to what your saying above. We had very Shitty directors since wouldn't be surprised if Secco was planted by Moratti to make sure we make horrible moves.
Anyways I always like to thank Franzo Grande Stevenz. I bet he had alot to do with the greatness and Glory for Juve back then.
Do I have to say it out loud?

Age of a director should not be a determining factor... only quality matters and moggi is the best. All directors are old

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 31, 2008
Thursday 11 November, 2010 [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular]
Moggi: 'What has Rafa ever done?'
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Luciano Moggi has blasted Inter Coach Rafa Benitez. “What has he done in his career? He’s living off the 3-3 in Istanbul.”
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The disgraced former Juventus director of sport is now a pundit and fired both barrels at the struggling Spaniard.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“Come on now, what has Benitez done in his career?” Moggi told 7 Gold television.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“He’s living off the 3-3 in Istanbul for the Champions League Final. He also made Liverpool waste a lot of money.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“In my view, once Jose Mourinho left, Inter should’ve signed Arsene Wenger, seeing as he wanted to leave Arsenal.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Benitez won the 2005 Champions League after Liverpool fought back from 3-0 down against Milan to draw 3-3, eventually lifting the trophy in a penalty shoot-out.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]He also won two Liga titles and the UEFA Cup with Valencia, while at Liverpool he took the FA Cup, European Super Cup and Community Shield.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Inter are stuttering in both Serie A and the Champions League this term since Benitez took charge.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The 1-1 with Lecce last night came hot on the heels of an identical result against Brescia.[/FONT]

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Valencia

* La Liga
o Winner (2): 2001–02, 2003–04
* UEFA Cup
o Winner (1): 2003–04

Liverpool

* UEFA Champions League
o Winner (1): 2004–05
* FA Cup
o Winner (1): 2005–06
* UEFA Super Cup
o Winner (1): 2005
* FA Community Shield
o Winner (1): 2006

Internazionale

* Supercoppa Italiana
o Winner (1): 2010

Stupid comment from Moggi.

Sep 1, 2002
Well what the fuck has Arsene Wanger done?
Monaco

Winner
Ligue 1 (1): 1987–88
Coupe de France (1): 1990–91
Runner-up
UEFA Cup Winners' Cup (1): 1991–92
Ligue 1 (3): 1990–91 1991–92 1992–93
Nagoya Grampus

Winner
Emperor's Cup (1): 1995
J-League Super Cup (1): 1996
Runner-up
J. League (1): 1996
Arsenal

Winner
Premier League (3): 1997–98, 2001–02, 2003–04
FA Cup (4): 1997–98, 2001–02, 2002–03, 2004–05
FA Community Shield (4): 1998, 1999, 2002, 2004
Runner-up
UEFA Champions League (1): 2005–06
Premier League (5): 1998–99, 1999–2000, 2000–01, 2002–03, 2004–05
FA Cup (1): 2000–01
League Cup (1): 2006–07
FA Community Shield (2): 2003, 2005
UEFA Cup (1): 1999–2000

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
While it's true Moggi's words were over the top, he's onto something, as always. Rafa has inherited a team that has, as we have to grudgingly admit, rightfully, won it all last season, yet he's losing easy points with it.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
While it's true Moggi's words were over the top, he's onto something, as always. Rafa has inherited a team that has, as we have to grudgingly admit, rightfully, won it all last season, yet he's losing easy points with it.
Cambiasso has missed a lot of games, Motta hasn't played this season as far as I know, Sneijder is knackered after the World Cup, Milito has been injured a lot, Pandev has been injured as well.

Samuel is now going to miss the rest of the season.

So, what were you saying about Benitez doing worse with the same players available to him?

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
Cambiasso has missed a lot of games, Motta hasn't played this season as far as I know, Sneijder is knackered after the World Cup, Milito has been injured a lot, Pandev has been injured as well.

Samuel is now going to miss the rest of the season.

So, what were you saying about Benitez doing worse with the same players available to him?
They do have a lot of depth. Even with all those injuries, they are still capable of putting together a bunch of players that should comfortably beat any relegation struggler. Even with Pandev and Milito injured, they have Eto'o, with Cambiasso and Motta out, they still have Stankovic, Zanetti and even Muntari can be useful, if he doesn't get sent off.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Muntari has also been injured, as has Stankovic.

Inter played a midfield of Pandev-Sneijder-Zanetti-Coutinho against Samp, because they had no other midfielders.

Mourinho never had to deal with that.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
Muntari has also been injured, as has Stankovic.

Inter played a midfield of Pandev-Sneijder-Zanetti-Coutinho against Samp, because they had no other midfielders.

Mourinho never had to deal with that.
Losing points against Samp, with their injury problems, isn't a big deal. But I looked it up, they still had quite a solid midfield in that game (Zanetti-Cambiasso with Biabiany-Sneijder-Coutinho in front of them). But what's more important, they lost points against Brescia at home and Lecce away, with starting 11s that should have comfortably beaten both. And they lost at home against the then struggling Roma with no key injuries whatsoever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)