Luciano Moggi (6 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Btw, if a moderator doesn't want to interfere here and stop this shit because of my involvement, I want to ask him to actually do it. Ban us both.

Just don't give me a lifetime ban too. :D 3 weeks will seriously do me fine, plus this idiot will be gone.

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
I think it's sad that he didn't seem to have a problem when I talked shit about his mother and sisters but he completely lost it when Islam was indirectly involved in the exchange.
Religion comes first, If it didn't then i would be taught not to do the same thing you do, like have a family orgy :lol:

Plus im not a sensitive fag like yourself :D

Well they can't send him to hell can they.
I see a lot of people here like racism.

You see Members & Mods, This was between me and the s.o.b. alen and now martin wants a piece of it too.

So don't tell me i have been insulting members here, They interfere.

And martin, stay the f*ck out of this before i rip you a new as*hole.

Easy on Furia Ceca, Nenna will get upset now.
Seriously JCK? :disagree: Think about this

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

You see Members & Mods, This was between me and the s.o.b. alen and now martin wants a piece of it too.

How about you do me a favor and stop calling it racism to make fun of someone's silly beliefs? If anything that makes you racist because you imply that only those believe who are of a certain race.

More threats please.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Btw, if a moderator doesn't want to interfere here and stop this shit because of my involvement, I want to ask him to actually do it. Ban us both.

Just don't give me a lifetime ban too. :D 3 weeks will seriously do me fine, plus this idiot will be gone.
Alen,i warned that post of yours and i am dealing with him

i don't want to ban you...or anyone for that matter but this has gone on long enough i think

Religion comes first, If it didn't then i would be taught not to do the same thing you do, like have a family orgy :lol:

Plus im not a sensitive fag like yourself :D

Seriously JCK? :disagree: Think about this
seriously? you picked a fight with martin? son,you don't have the mental capacity to win this fight,hell Martin could walk into the street tomorrow,stick his face in front of a bus,have his brain mashed into such malformed pieces that he has to eat through a tube,piss through a tube,shit into a bag attached to his stomach and only communicate with the outside world through a series of eye movements and he would still be able to outwit you

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm not sure why my name was mentionned that much, but I never actually ever used mofo as any other way then just randomly refer to someone in jesting way (not even for a negative conotaiton in a jokish way, but just a habit word).

And I neg repped you simply because I + repped minutes before one of your posts. When you were literally asking for one, when I thought in first glance Alen was being hard on you (I see peeps being hard on newer/non regular posters now and then). Only to see little while after that you were being a douche to bianconero, so I neg repped just to fool around. Included with the mofo.

If you were kidding too with the laughable mama insult, I dont mind (nor do I care), but man, to the rest of the unnecessary BS, to put it simply you are one retarded fuck, especially the part of saying you will tear Martin a new one :lol:

And to stay on topic, fuck Moggi and the donkey he rode on.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I don't understand how people 'know' Moggi cheated. It's Juventus ffs, did he really need to cheat to win? Is our history a history of a mediocre mid-table team? We played in 4 CL finals in the years he was here...were referees in the CL helping Juventus as well?

Was he selecting the years he wanted us to win the Scudetto? Like "hehe...we'll lose a couple here and there so no one is suspicious". Wtf?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)