Luciano Moggi (32 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Wasn't sure whether to put this in the Calciopoli thread or here. Hmmm.... I'll place it here!

Luciano Moggi Angry With Italian FA After Dinner With Bologna Chiefs Costs Them A 3-Month Ban.
Moggi blasts the FIGC over the Bologna president ban, as well as Inter's alleged shady deals with Genoa...

Luciano Moggi has turned his fire on the Italian FA after Bologna president Francesca Menarini received a three-month ban for having dinner with him.
The Menarini family, who own the Emilia-Romagna-based club, had treated Moggi to dinner several months ago, but they never expected the bill to come to a three-month ban for an involvement with the currently banned former transfer chief.
And neither did Moggi, who was left with a sour taste by the FA's decision to punish the Bologna chief.
"The sentence from the FIGC against the Menarinis for having entertained me at dinner is a story that borders on the theatre of the absurd," Moggi told Libero.
"Since I am no longer part of the Federal administration following the unfounded condemnation of July 2006 [Calciopoli], I have long been a private citizen. Obviously, the sports justice system does not cease to persecute me, exposing a serious liability for unlawful interference in private dimensions, such as the dinner."
Moggi then turned up the heat on the FA, asking them what punitive action they would take against Genoa and Inter following the alleged irregularities in the transfers involving Diego Milito and Thiago Motta in which an investigation from the FIGC is ongoing.
"If the Menarinis were give a three-month ban for dinner, what will happen to [Enrico] Preziosi and [Massimo] Moratti after the Motta and Milito deals?"
The Italian FA are currently investigating the allegations against Inter and Genoa after Preziosi admitted he had instigated the deals last year while serving a ban from the game.
By Salvatore Landolina. Goal.com June 23, 2010 2:56:00 PM

Good question. FIGC acknowledge that :inter: did wrong but have still done nothing to punish them.

Apr 17, 2009
Disgusting.

But thats what happens when the league is sold to the highest bidder. Inter have the more powerful political and economic pull so they get what they want and they don't get what the don't want.

It's such a blatant sham but if that's how the league wants to conduct themselves it's no wonder they have a hard time finding outside investment for such a poisoned league.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Why should we get the crooks back instead of cleaning the league totally from crooks?
no reason.. i said i want him back like a year ago when secco & co runned juventuz in a deeper hole.. But now i won't have him back. He's old, he has a bad name and reputation and he simply would do more harm than good for juve

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Motta agrees Juve move Thursday 1 July, 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Udinese full-back Marco Motta has accepted an offer to join Juventus, according to this morning's La Gazzetta dello Sport.

The 24-year-old is Juventus' latest transfer target after the signings of Leonardo Bonucci, Simone Pepe, Jorge Martinez and Marco Storari.

Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta has secured the player's consent and will now try and agree a fee with Udinese.

Marotta is expected to meet Gino Pozzo, his opposite number in Friuli, later today.

La Gazzetta understands the deal will be similar to that done for Pepe whereby Juventus loan Motta for a year with a pre-arranged fee at the end of that agreement, which will be payable in three installments.

Juventus will pay €500,000 to loan Motta, who they will then have the option to sign for €5m.

Football Italia

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
no reason.. i said i want him back like a year ago when secco & co runned juventuz in a deeper hole.. But now i won't have him back. He's old, he has a bad name and reputation and he simply would do more harm than good for juve
WOW

You digged a post of mine from four months ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)