Luciano Moggi (27 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #503
    in the end, we'll see who are the true cocksuckers. it should be difficult for those suckers, as they pray for Juve being guilty while supporting them in same time.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    as usual there is a complete lack of objectivity on these boards and the same guys who praised "Moggi the mafioso" when there were plenty of rumours about his conduct years before "calciopoli" attack those who doubt his innocence by calling them fake fans,typical childish bullshit

i don't believe there was a "moggi" system but he certainly was involved in a lot of dodgy shit while representing Juventus,if you cannot see that his association with our club hurt our good name then you are a blind fool

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    as usual there is a complete lack of objectivity on these boards and the same guys who praised "Moggi the mafioso" when there were plenty of rumours about his conduct years before "calciopoli" attack those who doubt his innocence by calling them fake fans,typical childish bullshit

i don't believe there was a "moggi" system but he certainly was involved in a lot of dodgy shit while representing Juventus,if you cannot see that his association with our club hurt our good name then you are a blind fool
    You tell me what Moggi did that was any different than what Galliani or Moratti did ??

Also, I want you to tell me that YOU honestly believed we cheated in 2005 or '06, and that we didnt deserve those Scudetti

If you say we cheated, then you must be the blind fool

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    You tell me what Moggi did that was any different than what Galliani or Moratti did ??

Also, I want you to tell me that YOU honestly believed we cheated in 2005 or '06, and that we didnt deserve those Scudetti

If you say we cheated, then you must be the blind fool
    SEE WHAT I MEAN?

if you actually bothered to engage your brain and read what i wrote you would understand 1 thing-
    i do not believe "calciopoli" ever existed,i do not believe we were ever in a position to bribe refs,apply pressure to referee designators,etc....it was a bum rap and we were crucified for Inters paranoia

however

i do believe we were punished because Moggi made so many Machiavelli deals,backhanded transfer dealings and was generally viewed with disdain and suspicion by supporters of every other club that it was an extremely easy task to paint him and the club he represented as a villain,it was easy to buy into the theory that he controlled calcio,that Juve's success was simply down to 1 mans scheming.

Juve fans with Moggi Godfather avatars praised his shady dealings for years before this broke,many more objective fans among us always preached caution with his reputation,by default Moggi's dealings reflected badly on our club and when the scheming began we had no defence for him because it was very easy to believe that Moggi,this "mafioso" had bought our success and the club paid the biggest sacrifice for its association with such a dislikeable character

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    turk it's time to understand,guys like me and jack DO NOT think that Moggi and Juventus were guilty of fixing Italian football,we simply hate that such an unsavoury character was allowed to drag our clubs name through the mud so badly that people BELIEVED we were capable of such a thing

OP
    Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #513
    turk it's time to understand,guys like me and jack DO NOT think that Moggi and Juventus were guilty of fixing Italian football,we simply hate that such an unsavoury character was allowed to drag our clubs name through the mud so badly that people BELIEVED we were capable of such a thing
    it's ok if we believe exact opposite things. but if people who believe Moggi didn't cheat are moggi's cocksuckers, that's automatically mean those who believe we have cheated are moratti's cocksuckers. There is undeniable injustice in this calciopoli theatre and i can't swallow injustice. 4 years full of humiliation, lost identity of Juventus and cheater label as bonus made majority of Juventini angry. Others can believe whatever they want but they must show respect and understand our sensitivity.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    i will always defend THIS club,but never ask me to defend Moggi

Calciopoli or not the man was a crook

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    no insults in any of my posts,go read them through,i simply believe that Moggi brought this club down with his general displays of untrustworthy behavious and made the club an easy target

OP
    Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #517
    I am not talking about you. if you read posts above yours you will see a lot of insults like you can only see in merda forum. with such an attitude people should not moan about replies. counter argument of an insult will be another insult.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    yes but at the moment you are being invited to a civil and open discussion on the merits pro and against the reign of Moggi

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Day by day I'm starting to believe that Moggi is nothing but a victim. That was the only way to stop Juve and they succeeded.

I'll always love Moggi and I think it's only fair to after what happened to us and after accusing us of so many false things.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Rab mate again i think that Moggi and Juve were completely innocent on THIS matter but Moggi's list of previous allowed people to believe that we were guilty, for this i cannot forgive him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)