Luciano Moggi (19 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
He's done a fantastic job with them indeed. Would be hard to prise him away, Marino is still out of a job I really cannot understand it. We have Secco while Marino is out of work. Oh the irony.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Irony. Tell me about it...it's like passing up Xavi on a Bosman to bring Nocerino back to "solidify" the midfield.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
He's done a fantastic job with them indeed. Would be hard to prise him away, Marino is still out of a job I really cannot understand it. We have Secco while Marino is out of work. Oh the irony.
because marino would splash out more money to eat burgers than secco can ever spend on flop transfers

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
Moggi is defending Juventus and all you guys can say is fuck Moggi?
Your damn president didnt defend shit just to get rid of Moggi & Andrea Agnelli..
if its anyone who needs a good fuck you, its the Elkanns for not doing anything to fix this.

Forza Moggi

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Moggi is defending Juventus and all you guys can say is fuck Moggi?
Your damn president didnt defend shit just to get rid of Moggi & Andrea Agnelli..
if its anyone who needs a good fuck you, its the Elkanns for not doing anything to fix this.

Forza Moggi
Moggi is defending Moggi.

Don't kid yourself that he is doing it for the greater good.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Sorry.

He's the most corrupt man in history/the saviour of Juventus.

Please delete as applicable so that this statement causes whoever is reading it maximum offence.

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
Forza Moggi!!
He's the only one defending Juve and trying to get evidence on Intermerda. If Inter is found guilty for their phonecalls I will have a 3 day party:)!!

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
He just settled a lawsuit with Moratti (the ultimate fuck up) for the sake of money first and clearing his filthy name second.

But that won't stop you Moggi fans will it :lol:

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
Moggi is defending Moggi.

Don't kid yourself that he is doing it for the greater good.

Moggi is defending Moggi because Juventus didn't have the balls to defend Moggi nor Juventus.

Did you see our team from 1994 to 2006? Do you really believe we or Moggi needed to cheat? We conquered italy + europe because we had a very strong team and board.

By insulting Moggi all you guys do is show the world that you agree that we cheated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)