Luciano Moggi (17 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
i voted for Moggi being baack at the begining of the season, he said so much shit in this period that make me want to slap his fu*ken mouth.
whenever we got a moral boost he destroy our confidence by some trash talk about the new managment, ok we all get it our managment is shit. So now what we stop cheering for our beloved juve just becuase we are going through one of the darkest times in our history?!

we barely pass each day feeling so much down becuase of the situation of the team. atleast we dream of a brighter future. and Moggi comes and say the Future looks dark, yes its dark as in black, the future is black and white.

Shutup Moggi

Forza Juve

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
To the Moggi fan boys who hang on to every word he says but don't want Lippi or Capello back here, whose side are you going to take now?

*cough*hypocrites*cough*...I can see some "opinions" changing now.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You didn't answer my proposal Ahkmed.

You like moggi, but don't want Capello or Lippi, right? So is Moggi correct claiming we would be better with one of those 2 here?

That's what my thing is. Too many believe every word he says. So to those who don't want the 2 coaches mentioned, are you going to say your beloved moggi is wrong?

:edit: I think I read ur post wrong, ahmed. :shifty:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
To the Moggi fan boys who hang on to every word he says but don't want Lippi or Capello back here, whose side are you going to take now?

*cough*hypocrites*cough*...I can see some "opinions" changing now.
It was even worse when Moggi said that Zacch is doing a good job :seven:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
You didn't answer my proposal Ahkmed.

You like moggi, but don't want Capello or Lippi, right? So is Moggi correct claiming we would be better with one of those 2 here?

That's what my thing is. Too many believe every word he says. So to those who don't want the 2 coaches mentioned, are you going to say your beloved moggi is wrong?

:edit: I think I read ur post wrong, ahmed. :shifty:

Hehe I think you did Cam...have always hated Moggi, and will continue to do so.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Moggi.

You know, he should just let the appeals results do his talking and shut his f*cking mouth. If he is innocent then let the courts bring that out, but why does he need to always put the club down?

Truth? Ok, yes he is right in a lot but he isn't telling us anything we don't already know and he certainly isn't helping the players is he?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)