Luca Marrone (1 Viewer)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You do realize you are being as subtle as a parrot on crack? Repeating the same retarded line doesnt mean you are accomplishing zip with it.

And I was trying to tell you in facetius way to genuinly stop posting, for your sake.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
You do realize you are being as subtle as a parrot on crack? Repeating the same retarded line doesnt mean you are accomplishing zip with it.

And I was trying to tell you in facetius way to genuinly stop posting, for your sake.
You do realise too that because i don't agree with the majority is saying and i genuinely thinks Marrone is more talented isn't stupid. All i asked is how can someone conclude that Pogba is the better player altough we've seen him for like 120 min.
All i get in responses is ( :lol: ), that's stupid.
And above all i'm arguing Juve related matters with a so called fan that spend last year disrespecting Ale.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
شيزيو;3890301 said:
You do realise too that because i don't agree with the majority is saying and i genuinely thinks Marrone is more talented isn't stupid. All i asked is how can someone conclude that Pogba is the better player altough we've seen him for like 120 min.
All i get in responses is ( :lol: ), that's stupid.
And above all i'm arguing Juve related matters with a so called fan that spend last year disrespecting Ale.
:tup:
marrone deserves more playing time and their are a lot of pogba fappers already,

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Well, Janna's opinion doesn't count because she's mad she lost her bet with Klin. I don't know why she said Pogba was the new Elia from the very beginning because Elia was never a good player to begin with. Guy was warming the bench for Hamburg and Pogba actually got game time with United. Totally different situation.

That being said, he is better than Marrone at certain things but overall yeah, he is. I love Marrone too and I wish he would start all the time but no need to say Pogba's not good.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Well, Janna's opinion doesn't count because she's mad she lost her bet with Klin. I don't know why she said Pogba was the new Elia from the very beginning because Elia was never a good player to begin with. Guy was warming the bench for Hamburg and Pogba actually got game time with United. Totally different situation.

That being said, he is better than Marrone at certain things but overall yeah, he is. I love Marrone too and I wish he would start all the time but no need to say Pogba's not good.
Remember how angry she was at Conte last season for not playing Elia :lol:

Calling Conte's coaching style and credentials into question because he refused to play TwitterBoy.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Bonucci an example for Marrone
By Football Italia staff

Luca Marrone has revealed that he’s learning to become a central defender by keeping a close eye on Leonardo Bonucci in Juventus training.

The youngster is recognised as a central midfielder, but he’s been used at the back by the Old Lady this season.

“I have always watched Andrea Pirlo and Claudio Marchisio because I was born as a midfielder,” he told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“But now I especially study Bonucci, because my role at Juventus is that of the central player in a back-three, to come out of defence with the ball at my feet and to start play.

“I would never have believed that if you told me that in the past, but now that I am training as a defender I am getting used to it.

“I obviously need to improve in many areas, especially in marking, but the important thing is that I am ready when called upon.”

Marrone is also confident that his change in position at club level will have no effect on his Italian Under-21 ambitions.

“I return to being a midfielder with the national team, but that doesn’t cause a problem because it is a role I have always played in.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)