Luca Marrone (5 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Not only you are an Ale hater, but you are a dumb one too.

If you watched italian football long enough, you would know they don't trust " Italian youngsters " and they would prefer playing a 35 years old before trusting a 22 years old.
You brought the fact that Pogba is playing altough he's still 19, like i said it could be a clause in the contract to feature for a number of games. You know how much Raoila is powerful.
Even if what i'm saying is wrong, doesn't mean That Pogba is more talented than Marrone or Better, you still can't come up with anything that can back up the shit you spit out of your mouth.
:lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Inter forum is this way --------->

It will feel like home, dumb and Ale hater. After 5 posts they'll make you a mod :agree:
I can't believe you are serious with your arguments. If you were a troll it would be ok I guess.. but now it's just sad.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Pogba is playing because of Raiola :lol:
why you laughing
raiola is one of the most powerful man in football now a days, geve seem enough at Ajax in the jol time, same with young players who leave at 16.
don't be stupid, football now a days is all about the money and nothing else

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Not only you are an Ale hater, but you are a dumb one too.

If you watched italian football long enough, you would know they don't trust " Italian youngsters " and they would prefer playing a 35 years old before trusting a 22 years old.
You brought the fact that Pogba is playing altough he's still 19, like i said it could be a clause in the contract to feature for a number of games. You know how much Raoila is powerful.
Even if what i'm saying is wrong, doesn't mean That Pogba is more talented than Marrone or Better, you still can't come up with anything that can back up the shit you spit out of your mouth.
Do you know if there is a clause or did you invent that so you could stop being raped in this discussion? Until now it was a suggestion that it perhaps were like that. Raiola is powerful, and perhaps we just saw the potential in that player and told him that he would be filling in the blanks when Pirlo can't play. Just perhaps, he accepted that over his uncertain fate at Manu.
If what you are saying is wrong, and it most likely is, that exactly means that Pogba is more talented and better than Marrone. They are competing for the same spot, Marrona has Serie A experience and yet he doesn't get picked. Which would lead any sane mind to the conclusion that Pogba > Marrone at trainings.

And what is this shit with Raz being a DP hater? Just because he said that Capitano was old last season? You can shove that up your ass, everytime you run out of false arguments you resort to the Ale argument, which is fiction. The more I read your posts the more I think you're RUS' twinbrother seperated at birth.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Maybe there is a slight possibility that Pogba has Raiola guy because he is quite good enough. I mean if this guy is so powerfull and his aim is to profit he would be after best talents, and if he puts so much effort in the 19 year old that maybe says how much he rates him for the future?

Anyway, I'm just trying to play along with this fantasy world some people like to live in.

- - - Updated - - -

And what is this shit with Raz being a DP hater? Just because he said that Capitano was old last season? You can shove that up your ass, everytime you run out of false arguments you resort to the Ale argument, which is fiction. The more I read your posts the more I think you're RUS' twinbrother seperated at birth.

Just ignore that part from him, you won't get anywhere talking about DP topic with him, it's ether you suck mans balls or you are a hater :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)