Luca Marrone (6 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I like Maronne...but Pogba>Maronne.

Either ways, I don't think either would be able to fill up the Pirlo position, maybe they can form some sort of partnership that can be deadly, something like DP-Trez but in the midfield. :D

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Yeah, Marrone seems a realy nice player and probably will have a bright future, but to say he is currently better the Pogba is quite a big stretch.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:agree: i do believe this is happening. No doubt pogba got some gaurantee he will play matches for juve, otherwise their was no reason to leave man united
don't forget people football now a days isn't so clean as we all wanted. Specially when Riaola is involved he is a smart and cleverperson and I am sure we had to take bendther too to get pogba, just like how he refused to let bouy go to pescara so we could get verratti. (probably we would have let pogba go).
:howler:

:lol:

What did you guys bet?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Nice. :tup:

looking out for a brother

they have to post pictures to verify the bet, right? but pics can be photoshopped. Maybe a video.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
شيزيو;3889522 said:
The fact that Marrone is 22 doesn't say anything, we know how things works in Italy, youngsters rarely gets the chance to play no matter how good they are. Marrone was with Conte at Siena, played so many games 20 IIRC and played a big role in the promotion ( @Salvatore ).
Also last summer Conte made it clear he wanted Marrone, and even with interest from clubs like Fiorentina he refused to let him go, that would tell you something.
Marrone also captained Italy Under 21.
Pogba playing instead of Marrone as Pirlo's backup is a mystery for me, Marrone is the better passer, with more vision, great technique and very good defensively.
Maybe Raoila made sure Pogba will feature for a number of games for him to sign the contract. If not the fact that Conte is holding to Marrone and trying to play him in other positions wil tell you how high he thinks of him.
شيزيو;3889693 said:
Not only you are an Ale hater, but you are a dumb one too.

If you watched italian football long enough, you would know they don't trust " Italian youngsters " and they would prefer playing a 35 years old before trusting a 22 years old.
You brought the fact that Pogba is playing altough he's still 19, like i said it could be a clause in the contract to feature for a number of games. You know how much Raoila is powerful.
Even if what i'm saying is wrong, doesn't mean That Pogba is more talented than Marrone or Better, you still can't come up with anything that can back up the shit you spit out of your mouth.
th?id=I.4785375988286619&pid=15.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)