Luca Marrone (4 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
“The most important thing is playing, the position doesn’t matter,” Marrone said. “I’ve got no problems about featuring in different roles. I’d like to thank the manager for the words of appreciation and I hope I’ll be able to receive them again in the future.”

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Atm he isn't better than Marchisio but definitely has the potential to do so especially since March goes missing in a lot of games
Nah.. Marchisio is just running so much, compensating for Pirlo so naturally he will stand back and less active later on in a game. Marchisio scored 10 goals this season and that.. that makes him the most expensive player in the squad right after Chiellini. Fact.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Nah.. Marchisio is just running so much, compensating for Pirlo so naturally he will stand back and less active later on in a game. Marchisio scored 10 goals this season and that.. that makes him the most expensive player in the squad right after Chiellini. Fact.
vidal scored 7 goals last season and made 172 tackles . He is probably the most valuable player we have right now

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Vidal..

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You motherfuckers still wanna co-own him with Fiorentina? A talent like this, you develop and give consistent game time because he will get exponentially better, will get used to our system, and has the potential to become a legend. You don't give him to Fiorentina so he can struggle to stay in Serie A and get his confidence shot the fuck down.

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
He should consider a move from CM to CB post. He was really calm like he's been playing there for years, plus he can play Bonucci role as passing defender since he's naturally a good passer.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
He should consider a move from CM to CB post. He was really calm like he's been playing there for years, plus he can play Bonucci role as passing defender since he's naturally a good passer.
Good point..Possible that Conte could use him there,you never know..

---------- Post added 29.07.2012 at 14:50 ----------

Positioned himself well ,which is one of if not the the most important thing you need when playing as a sweeper..

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
this guy surely has more raw talent than Marchisio though ;)
not at all
marchisio scored technically perfect goals
Maronne has a lot of talent and he should be the vice pirlo this year
him and asamoah should be on the first 2 choice when someone of MVP can't play or is tired.

I see less playing time for giacherini this season :stuckup:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
vidal scored 7 goals last season and made 172 tackles . He is probably the most valuable player we have right now
Allright. Transfermarkt call him second but I agree with you Vidal will be more worth if we decides to sell out right now.. Marchisio is Italian and Juventini so I couldn't see him leave at all so that makes him kind of hard to put a price on - Vidal on the other hand, reports claim other teams' bids rejected making our asking price the player increase in value.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/juventus-fc/startseite/verein_506.html

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
not at all
marchisio scored technically perfect goals
Maronne has a lot of talent and he should be the vice pirlo this year
him and asamoah should be on the first 2 choice when someone of MVP can't play or is tired.

I see less playing time for giacherini this season :stuckup:
His shooting technique is above average since he was an attacker back then wasnt he.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You motherfuckers still wanna co-own him with Fiorentina? A talent like this, you develop and give consistent game time because he will get exponentially better, will get used to our system, and has the potential to become a legend. You don't give him to Fiorentina so he can struggle to stay in Serie A and get his confidence shot the fuck down.
:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)