Luca Marrone (1 Viewer)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i don't think marrone is a pirlo type player.

i think he has the characteristics of xavi prime. yeah he might be able to play deep, but i think he is better playing in the center and being more involved with the forwards

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I see Marrone best case scenario is to develop as a similar playeto to scholes minus the long range shooting, good at intercepting and great at starting attacks and setting up his teammates.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Yeah hands off marrone! how dare they!

Marrone is a future legend who we will keep and develop at the rate of 5-10 games per season for the next few years. What is more important is that he stays a Juve player so that the fetish boys keep fapping over him and tag everyone a hater who wants marrone to move and play regularly in some other team . And all this to prove their fellow fetish fanboys that they are number one in their clan.

Hell yeah!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

i think he has the characteristics of xavi prime. yeah he might be able to play deep, but i think he is better playing in the center and being more involved with the forwards
I see what you mean. He's good at providing assists and short goal scoring passes.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

I think Marrone is more of a Gerrard type of player.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011

not really , marrone is more of a van bommel type player , but with more tecnique and fantasy and until now less good in defence

---------- Post added 24.07.2012 at 02:02 ----------

now that i read all the comments i see everybody has a different opinion of marrone and what he's like :lol: Still for one thing be sure , he is not a xavi/pirlo type playmaker , that one was verratti

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)