Luca Marrone (14 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Marchisio, Vidal and Pirlo the starters. Asamoah the first sub. Isla the second. I'd keep Giacherrini for cover and the difference in style he brings for the role. The rest might very well be redundant.
Giach before Marrone? Are you serious? :sergio:
Since we will most probably always play with three CMs:

Pirlo
(Marrone)

Vidal--------Marchisio
(Asamoah)-----(Pogba)​

Isla: RWB, RB, CM, RWF
Padoin: RWB, LWB, CM
Giaccherini: LWB, CM, LWF
Pepe: RWF, RWB
:tup:

Isla was brought for other duties, NOT TO BE A CM. Giacherinni is a utility player, nothing more. Padoin I think will leave with Pazienza. Have 3 formations with constantly employing 3 CMs and working so hard that Conte asks, rotation will be key to keeping our players fresh and firing on all cylinders.

We all noticed how sluggish our mids looks after 2 game games with the Coppa, they just weren't sharp and knowing how ineffictive Giach is at times, I really don't think he will be ahead of Marrone.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Marchisio, Vidal and Pirlo the starters. Asamoah the first sub. Isla the second. I'd keep Giacherrini for cover and the difference in style he brings for the role. The rest might very well be redundant.
I agree those three will be ahead of Marrone for the two advanced cm's role (Marchisio, Vidal) , but neither of them except Marrone can play in Pirlo's position (or atleast so far Conte has only tried Marrone there). and I don't see Pirlo going at the same rate playing every week like last season. he had a full year of a heavy season and Euro's. with addition of CL, at some point, given his age, he'll be fatigued and that will happen more than just a couple of times.

May 22, 2007
I agree those three will be ahead of Marrone for the two advanced cm's role (Marchisio, Vidal) , but neither of them except Marrone can play in Pirlo's position (or atleast so far Conte has only tried Marrone there). and I don't see Pirlo going at the same rate playing every week like last season. he had a full year of a heavy season and Euro's. with addition of CL, at some point, given his age, he'll be fatigued and that will happen more than just a couple of times.
Exactly, you can claim any of them might be better for one place or another but Pirlo is more unique.

Isla to dominate RWB any time it can be used I think. No use for him in midfield without emergency.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What's your take on Pepe and Giovnico? the fucking midget

May 22, 2007
:dule:

Anyway, I was thinking back to the games he played this season, he showed good passing. Then the other night he tried the Pirlo role. I hope Conte seriously thinks about using him as a sub for Pirlo.

He seems to be very good at the through balls played along the ground.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)