Lubos Kalouda (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Anyone saw the new Boumsong? Version 2.0

-Offside trap bug fixed.
-Freeze when stuck as the last man on the pitch fixed.
-Clearance bug fixed, now instead of smashing the ball away he scans the field first.
-Speed + 5
-Tackling improved with the new tackling engine.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Secco Negotiating Kalouda Signing – Report

Juventus sports director Alessio Secco was in the Czech Republic yesterday attempting to negotiate the signing of FC Brno’s Lubos Kalouda, according to the Corriere dello Sport.

The midfielder was one of the stars at last summer’s Under-20 World Cup in Canada, where he helped lead the Czechs all the way to the final.

Kalouda has also impressed for his club team this season, scoring three times in 24 games, and just recently earned a call-up to the full national side for the games against Greece and Poland.

The 20-year-old is considered by many as the heir to Pavel Nedved, and Juventus are very keen to bring him to Turin.

Alessio Secco was attempting to negotiate a transfer for the player yesterday, and was told that it would cost him €4.5m.

Secco believes that this sum is too much, but it is hoped that Brno may lower their demands before the transfer window closes next week.

Kalouda’s agent Pavel Zika revealed several days ago that their had been interest in his client from a number of top Italian clubs.

"We are in Italy and are negotiating with top Italian clubs about some players, I will not reveal their names now," said Zika.

goal.com

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
ACCIA AL TALENTO DEL BRNO
Domani un nuovo assalto a Kalouda Contratto con bonus l’arma vincente
SERGIO BALDINI

NON C’È due senza tre: preso Sten*dardo
e sottoposto (oggi) alle visite me*diche
Sissoko, la Juve domani lancerà un altro assalto a Lubos Kalouda. Ra*nieri
è stato chiaro: «Se Tiago va via arriva qualcun’altro » . Il qualcun’altro potrebbe essere proprio la stellina del Brno, 20 anni, esploso l’estate scorsa in Canada ai Mondiali Under 20, dove la Repubblica Ceca ha ottenuto il secondo posto alle spalle dell’Argentina.
TIRA E MOLLA Della nazionale ceca, la Juve aveva puntato il bomber Martin
Fenin, poi finito all’Eintracht Fran*coforte, ma gli osservatori bianconeri avevano messo gli occhi anche su Ka*louda. A metà gennaio la Juve si è fatta avanti per la prima volta: ha incaricato l’agente del giocatore, Pavel Zika, di pro*porre l’affare al Brno, mettendo sul piat*to un milione e mezzo di euro. Il diretto*re generale del club ceco, fiutando l’affa*re, ha rilanciato, chiedendo 2,5 milioni. In aiuto ( involontario) della dirigenza ceca è poi arrivato il ct della Nazionale maggiore, Karel Bruckner, che ha con*vocato Kalouda per la prima volta. Il prezzo del talento emergente è così im*mediatamente schizzato a 4 milioni, più del doppio rispetto all’offerta juventina. La dirigenza bianconera però non ha mollato la presa: anche perché il ceco sembra davvero avere un grande futuro davanti. Oltretutto è un centrocampista dal gol facile (ai Mondiali under 20 ne ha segnati 3, nel campionato ceco 5 in 24 partite), merce preziosa per la linea me*diana bianconera, soprattutto quando Pavel Nedved deciderà che giunto il momento di smettere di bombardare i portieri.
NUOVO ATTACCO Nonostante l’im*pennata del prezzo, quindi, il direttore sportivo Alessio Secco giovedì è volato a Praga e ha presentato il suo rilancio: 2,5 milioni, ossia quella che era la prima ri*chiesta del Brno. Non solo Pros non ha accettato, ma ha di nuovo aumentato il prezzo del suo gioiellino: 5 milioni. Sec*co è tornato a casa, ma la trattativa non si è interrotta. Domani ci sarà un altro contatto in cui potrebbe essere delinea*ta la strategia decisiva per portare a ter*mine l’affare. Oltre al prezzo del cartel*lino (per cui le due società dovrebbero accordarsi attorno ai 3,8 milioni), la Ju*ve si impegnerà a riconoscere al club ce*co una serie di bonus legati al futuro rendimento di Kalouda, valutato in ba*se a parametri oggettivi come le presen*ze in campionato o in Nazionale. La cac*cia alla nuova “Furia Ceca” è arrivata al momento decisivo.

-Tuttosport

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
not according to what is said on Brno's site. We'll buy him and leave him on loan there. Maybe we could arrange something if Tiago leaves then he would join us ASAP.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Well it makes no difference anyway cuz Tiago never plays, nor did Almiron, so if they leave then technically, will Ranieri use their replacements in normal games (unless injuries occur of course)

As for Kalouda, with Camoranesi and Marchionni being injured a lot this season, and Sali being crap and Nedved not playing so well, I wonder if he'll join us now and make any impact.

Jul 5, 2005
By the fans of Newcastle:

Czeching out another one

With the tick-tock of the transfer window clock becoming more and more frantic we`ve found ourselves allegedly locked in a transfer tussle with Juve over the 'next Pavel Nedved`. Quotes from the management of 20 year old midfielder Lubos Kalouda are claiming Juve have stalled and we are zipping in for the lad. They read:

'Considering that 31 January is getting closer, we have to negotiate. There are no further obligations to Juventus. Despite that, we are awaiting their statement but in the meantime we have started talks with Newcastle who know our requirements for releasing Kalouda.'

A fee of 4m Euros has been mentioned.
In the meantime I`m a little hesitant over players linked to us with the 'next` tag. From history we`ve had the:

• Next Boban (Silvio Maric);
• New Gazza (Ian Bogie);
• Next Maradona (Diego Gavilan);
• New Sir Les Ferdinand (Carl Cort);

Stars, the lot of them…

newcastle.vitalfootball.co.uk

------------------

Where is Secco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)