Lubos Kalouda (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Juve bid for ‘new Nedved’

Tuesday 15 January, 2008

Juventus face competition for Mohamed Sissoko, but they are set to complete a more straightforward swoop for Czech starlet Lubos Kalouda.

The Old Lady are looking to strengthen their midfield with Sergio Almiron and Tiago Mendes struggling to prove their credentials and Mali international Sissoko seemed to be the answer.

However, the Liverpool man’s claims that he was on the brink of a move may be unfounded as he has now been linked with Monaco and Juve President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli [pictured] insists that there will be no new faces in January.

There are now reports that the Bianconeri will invest in the future by adding FC Brno’s Kalouda to the squad.

The 21-year-old has only made eight appearances in the Gambrinus Liga, but he caught the eye in the Czech Republic’s Under-20 side and has even won comparisons to his compatriot and Juve idol Pavel Nedved.

Sources suggest that the Cadetti champions approached Brno with a £1m offer, but President Radek Belák is demanding around double that figure.

A compromise could be reached within the next week and Kalouda will arrive in Turin in the summer after completing the Gambrinus Liga season.

channel4.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
I hate the term "The New Nedved", "The New Del Piero"!! Name me one player in the history of the game that fulfilled the "The New ______" title. Name me one player that became the new Pele or the new Maradona!

anywho back to topic, so this guy is the new Nedved? Amazing! What a coincidence a new one came along when the old one is retiring so soon. Secco, you fox!

David01

Aug 20, 2006
even if he will be as good it will take years and we will need a replacement a lot sooner, Nedved won't stick around that long

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The 20-year-old was a star for the Czech Republic U-20 Team who finished runners-up at the 2007 FIFA U-20 World Cup.

The midfielder has only made eight appearances in the Gambrinus Liga, but he is hugely admired by the Juventus hierarchy.

The Bianconeri have lodged a bid of £1m, and although Brno are demanding almost double that fee, it is believed that a compromise shouldn’t be too hard to find.

The transfer will not go through until the summer, and it remains to be seen if Kalouda will be immediately loaned out to a feeder club such as Siena or Empoli, or stay in Turin for the 2008/09 campaign.

Juventus already have a host of highly promising youngsters at the club, such as Sebastian Giovinco, Claudio Marchisio, Antonio Nocerino and Paolo De Ceglie, while they have also recently signed Swedish teenage star Albin Ekdal, who has been labelled by some as the “new Zlatan Ibrahimovic”.

Gianni Wilson
um when will ekdal be able to play

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
another one in my scouting book at the u-20 WC. We should sign him and loan him to Siena, Genoa or Empoli to get some playing time. Not ready for Juve yet.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
it should fall under--------------> long term replacement of nedved bec this player wont cut it out with juventus starting next season its just plain stupid cos we will end up with a new cristico situation.

May 22, 2007
Agreed with all the "NOT THE NEW NEDVED YOU TOOLS!" posts.

Nedved is the new and old Nedved. Kalouda is the new and old Kalouda. If he becomes big, then he won't be called Nedved then, he will be called Kalouda.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Nuove conferme della trattativa in corso tra Brno e Juventus per il trasferimento del 20enne centrocampista Lubos Kalouda in bianconero arrivano dal direttore generale del club ceco, Roman Pros: "Stiamo discutendo in queste ore. Siamo disposti ad ascoltare le loro offerte ma non abbiamo nessuna esigenza di vendere. Tocca alla Juve convincerci e, per farlo, devono presentarci una proposta estremamente favorevole".

Tuttomercatoweb

Brno have confirmed negotiations, their director general says we must present an extremely favourable proposal ie: give us lots of money. He is probably hoping Chelsea come in and offer twice as much.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
another one in my scouting book at the u-20 WC. We should sign him and loan him to Siena, Genoa or Empoli to get some playing time. Not ready for Juve yet.
:agreee: It's good to know that our club is looking for good young prospects and thinkin about future. But isn't it stupid to buy players for the future when we don't have players for the present.

every day i read names i did not hear about in my life linked to juve
:agree: Sad but true :faq1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)