Lubos Kalouda (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
"We are in Italy and are negotiating with top Italian clubs about some players, I will not reveal their names now," agent Pavel Zika told CTK.

FC Brno's majority shareholder Roman Pros, however, has confirmed Juventus' interest in Kalouda.

"We have announced our requirements to Juventus but so far there has been no specific offer," he said.

"After we sold [Mario] Holek, we don't need to sell other players. We would sell Kalouda only if the offer was very lucrative."

According to rumours the transfer fee for Kalouda is in the region of around £3million.

The 20-year-old has also recently been called up for the first time to the senior national squad as Czech Republic coach Karel Bruckner picked him for the forthcoming friendlies with Greece and Poland.

Soccer365

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'd buy him for 3-4m €. You have to take chances sometimes. If it doesn't work out then it's better to make a 1m or so loss rather then 5-6m.(ex: Almiron...)

There's some 15 year old Brazilian wonderkid who should be watched closely by Juve. They shouldn't let him slip away.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I'd buy him for 3-4m €. You have to take chances sometimes. If it doesn't work out then it's better to make a 1m or so loss rather then 5-6m.(ex: Almiron...)

There's some 15 year old Brazilian wonderkid who should be watched closely by Juve. They shouldn't let him slip away.
'Brazilian wonderkid' and 'Juve' in the same sentence???:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)