Lubos Kalouda (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
Great !
So, are the Slovak sport newspapers writing something about Hamsik and an eventual transfer ?
Not really, they usually just translate what the Italian newspapers write. That Napoli have rejected an offer from Chelsea, that they won't sell him, etc.

But there was in an interview in one magazine, where he admitted there might be an agreement between Juve and Napoli concerning the Zalayeta-Hamsik switch. But otherwise, even he doesn't know much.

EDIT: here's the interview, so that you know I'm not making it up:wink: http://www.tyzden.sk/sk/spolocnost/supertalent.php

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If I was GM I'd say to Napoli...keep Zalayeta and Blasi and here's a check for 6m €. Now give me Hamsik. :D

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
btw. As I read the Hamsik interview once again, he claims he'd love to play for us, both because we are a great club, and because he'd love to learn from Pavel :toast:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Intanto blitz di Secco, più vicino il ceco Kalouda. Il Brno chiede 5 milioni. Si decide lunedì. Per ora l'offerta bianconera è di 2,5 mln, possibile un accordo con dei bonus legati al rendimento e alle presenze del nuovo Nedved.

Brno want 5 million. the decision will be made on Monday. For now the Juve offer is 2.5 million, it is possible that there will be an agreement with bonuses according to appearances and performaces of the new Nedved

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Juve Near Kalouda Deal

Juventus are making progress in their bid to sign Czech playmaker Lubos Kalouda from FC Brno.

The two clubs have been negotiating a deal for the 20-year-old to move to Stadio Delle Alpi before the close of the transfer window.

A fee in the region of 4million euros has been agreed, with Brno confirming the switch could be finalised early next week.

"We agree with the offer Juventus have offered us today," Brno's majority shareholder Roman Pros told CTK.

"Now it depends whether the sum will be passed through by the Juventus management, which will sit at the start of next week.

"Then, we should continue with negotiations."

But while Kalouda could become a Juve player next week, his agent Pavel Paska feels the youngster could finish the season at Brno.

Paska said: "One of the possibilities is that Lubos would become a Juventus player straight away, but he would stay in Brno for the rest of the season."

http://www.soccer365.com/european_news/story_25108012930.php

OP
Arvin

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #80
    But yet he's a big fan of Stendardo, Lucchini, etc. God, this guy is an idiot.

If Zamparini will actually sell Barzagli in January (for some odd reason), with Juve in the roster crisis they've put themselves in... only a total idiot would refuse him for garbage players.

Even if you're not a fan of Barzagli, there's no way a better defender could come in January.

you forgot shitshokko...:inter:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)