Lubos Kalouda (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i would like to get this kid he is supposed to have potential. although i would like to see us go for some 1 who already has proved themselves

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Apparently we're too slow to finalize the deal but Brno are still open to negotiate with Juve.

Let me guess, his price got higher? SECCO!!! :rolleyes: I said it many times, when you want a player you get him PRONTO!!!

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
His price tag is around 4,5m€...Secco said that is too much...:shocked:
He is waiting that Brno's managers will cut back on the price...LOL :seven:
I don't see him (Luboš) as Nedy replacement, cos he is a righty, more Camo position...

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Juventus, per Kalouda il Newcastle passa in vantaggio

30.01.2008 20.55

3,7 milioni di sterline. Questa la cifra che il Newcastle sembra pronto ad offrire per strappare alla Juventus il talentuoso centrocampista ceco del Brno (Gambrinus Liga, prima divisione della Repubblica Ceca), Lubos Kalouda (20).

we are gonna lose him... why Im not surprise about this

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Not that this player is the saviour or anything, but it just shows the continuous incapabilities of Secco.

We are rumoured to so many players, and yes, most likely many of those are just rumours with no substance, but when players like VDV are crying out to join your club and you don't do anything about it, it really does show your worth, or lack of in this case.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Cant believe I'm going to say this, but you should really criticise Secco for the right reasons. Its like every rumour its used to rant away of how useless he is for not signing this or that. Who knows if this player is any good at all? If he is worth 1m let alone 4-5m (I watched WC U-20, the Czech were good, but only Fenin stood out). He can be downright crap or just not Juve material. We cant say it shows Secco's uselessness because we know zilch of this youth player. Losing might be a blessing (and not another Secco mistake like several signings).

Same thing with VDV, who says Secco isnt doing anything about it? Its extremely foolish if a single person of you thinks VDV can be signed in January. There was and is 0% chance of that happening. So what do we have, VDV an excellent player, who himself said there is no chance he will leave before the summer, having a fucking mouth and blabbers the same rehearsed media crap all the time. Like a bad Daniele Steele novel, a loved crazed desperate woman yearning for her lover (I was flattered the first time VDV said it, after dozens of times just cheesed out and annoyed).

VDV should just tone it down big time. He cant be signed now, so the only thing Secco can do is silently work at it and not blabber about the goings and comings in this affair (we make public enough harmful stuff, like how some Juve director publically called Secco useless, he deserves it, but that only harms us...). We can only judge Secco on the VDV stuff (and hopefully Diego stuff) come summer, because THEN we know what he has done. Now you cant say he isnt doing anything, because we cant know (and if we knew, he would be even worse then he is). What he is doing can be proved when he is signing or signed them. But thats 5 months too soon right now. Saying he isnt doing anything is just criticising for the sake of it, clutching at reasons to rant. He has done enough crap to be criticised for, for you to invent ones.

Oh btw, hi CUG :p Just read your siggy, wouldnt guessed otherwise.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Cant believe I'm going to say this, but you should really criticise Secco for the right reasons. Its like every rumour its used to rant away of how useless he is for not signing this or that. Who knows if this player is any good at all? If he is worth 1m let alone 4-5m (I watched WC U-20, the Czech were good, but only Fenin stood out). He can be downright crap or just not Juve material. We cant say it shows Secco's uselessness because we know zilch of this youth player. Losing might be a blessing (and not another Secco mistake like several signings).

Same thing with VDV, who says Secco isnt doing anything about it? Its extremely foolish if a single person of you thinks VDV can be signed in January. There was and is 0% chance of that happening. So what do we have, VDV an excellent player, who himself said there is no chance he will leave before the summer, having a fucking mouth and blabbers the same rehearsed media crap all the time. Like a bad Daniele Steele novel, a loved crazed desperate woman yearning for her lover (I was flattered the first time VDV said it, after dozens of times just cheesed out and annoyed).

VDV should just tone it down big time. He cant be signed now, so the only thing Secco can do is silently work at it and not blabber about the goings and comings in this affair (we make public enough harmful stuff, like how some Juve director publically called Secco useless, he deserves it, but that only harms us...). We can only judge Secco on the VDV stuff (and hopefully Diego stuff) come summer, because THEN we know what he has done. Now you cant say he isnt doing anything, because we cant know (and if we knew, he would be even worse then he is). What he is doing can be proved when he is signing or signed them. But thats 5 months too soon right now. Saying he isnt doing anything is just criticising for the sake of it, clutching at reasons to rant. He has done enough crap to be criticised for, for you to invent ones.

Oh btw, hi CUG :p Just read your siggy, wouldnt guessed otherwise.
you read danielle steel?:seven: anyway, good point but he has being doing a lot of shit in the market though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)