Looking for employment (4 Viewers)

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
no because im working for a company.I started at the company I am at I am working under two very experienced structural engineers, we do a lot of design consulting.
Behance is a social network for designers like you, it helps you to improve your skills by contacting different designers around the globe and follow them. Whenever you sell your work you can later on upload it to your profile and get a high reputation for a better future if you decide oneday to work as a freelancer.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I Want to work abroad i was thinking to Migration to a European country two years ago i also decided to get information about working and living a Foreign country and opportunity to new experince my orginial job is Netwok administrator.i can design Network draw plan can be very rewarding, but there’s no money in it.
how can i apply for a job? how can get a valid work?I don’t know what to do, please advise me.i will share my works and need to your advise
i hope can take a chance for get work in abroad my priorities for immigration and work :
1-Germany
2-Denmark
3-sweden
4-netherland
5-Austria
6-Italy
7-Australia @Völler @Nzoric @lgorTudor @Osman @Bianconero_Aus @Martin @Bezzy @Dru @icemaη and ....

- - - Updated - - -

if anyone is willing to take part in this noble cause please let me know or if you know anyone who can do it then please inform him.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)