Looking for employment (10 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
i almost finished my last work and took pic from that i'm False Ceiling installer

I do new and remodels I can also do fancy plaster medallions that go around ceiling fans

drywall(knauf,tile) and pvc(ceiling,tiles,wall) I'am Expertise In 3dsmax and interior design and draw plan
Nice work :D :tup:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Did you also get a pm with the pictures?
one of my friend gave advise to me that if you want to immigrate you should connect with people who live abroad and which would mean you need to be in good relations with them or Directly go there as a tourist so this forum is one of the way for get information

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
You believe him, don't you?
I don't want to know. Honestly. :D

- - - Updated - - -

one of my friend gave advise to me that if you want to immigrate you should connect with people who live abroad and which would mean you need to be in good relations with them or Directly go there as a tourist so this forum is one of the way for get information
That's a nice piece of advice. :tup: You should ask @Nzoric for advice regarding immigration.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Searching a job sucks. I'll tell you that.

Been actively searching since half/end november. Nearly signed a contract twice but twice it got postphoned to unknown date cause company missed big project.
After 3 weeks of pretty much nothing new, or just jobs for EM engineers, apparently the HR's are waking up from the holydays, getting loaded under new opportunities...
...most of them beeing into validation (not that exciting)

Tomorrow got an interview for production engineer at an industerial malting house. combination of project and proces engineering, consulting and implementation domestically and abroad, responsibilities and good pay

Seriously hope i'm nailing that down because its a million times better then anything else

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
What do second interviews consist of? Asking the vets here. For my first one I talked to HR, the would be director and a director of a different department. I thought that would be enough.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What do second interviews consist of? Asking the vets here. For my first one I talked to HR, the would be director and a director of a different department. I thought that would be enough.
That's where you normally "do anything" to get the job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)