Live Mercato Meltdown - 2012/13 (pants filled in 3,2...) (107 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
DiMarizio: Bendtner was going to Siena, but then heard from Juventus, so decided to wait. Now Siena have pulled out of the deal and Bendtner has arrived in Milan to agree terms with Juventus. Details to be defined soon. Sorry boys, Marrotta deserves the sack for me.

Nickels Bendtner to take on Europe. Agnelli and Marrotta should shove up one plasma tv each, where the sun don't shine.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Meh, competing with Siena and Fiorentina for the signature of Bendtner.

Like fighting with Bari over the signature of Rinaudo.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Cavani -> Higuain -> RVP -> Jovetic -> Dzeko -> Llorente -> Pazzini -> Berbatov -> Bendtner... Always this shit when it comes to 'Dead Eye' Marotta!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm heartsick.

That is all I can say. I stayed away from the forum yesterday and kept in constant contact with Cam via text message, and I was so happy that Berbatov was coming, especially at that price.

What a steal, I thought.

And now this.

THIS.

Why even bother at this point. Honestly, why even bother. I'd be more inclined to give Boakye a chance than to sign this tool. What happened to character being just as important as talent? What happened to that mantra that was being used when discussing the transfer policy? How can anyone go back on that policy, and for a player of this quality?

I don't understand. I'm not mad, I'm not angry, I'm not upset. I'm much much worse.

I'm indifferent.

Marotta, seriously. Don't waste the money. Just don't do it.

RavaneVialli2

Aug 4, 2012
What happened to character being just as important as talent? What happened to that mantra that was being used when discussing the transfer policy? How can anyone go back on that policy, and for a player of this quality?
Indeed. Marotta says we won't get "bad boys" who would destabilize our team. And then he's about to sign Bendtner.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I'm heartsick.

That is all I can say. I stayed away from the forum yesterday and kept in constant contact with Cam via text message, and I was so happy that Berbatov was coming, especially at that price.

What a steal, I thought.

And now this.

THIS.

Why even bother at this point. Honestly, why even bother. I'd be more inclined to give Boakye a chance than to sign this tool. What happened to character being just as important as talent? What happened to that mantra that was being used when discussing the transfer policy? How can anyone go back on that policy, and for a player of this quality?

I don't understand. I'm not mad, I'm not angry, I'm not upset. I'm much much worse.

I'm indifferent.

Marotta, seriously. Don't waste the money. Just don't do it.
:agree:

But as if Bendtner was going to go to Siena?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)